fbpx

Grab Bag Gothic Unicorns Show Off Thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Grab Bag Gothic Unicorns Show Off Thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    Lupuslunae
    Participant

I got W, thus I dub him, Waverly! I didn’t not like him from the class photos, he didn’t originally jump out at me, but I’m totally in love now. He’s not a blue or purple or green unicorn, but he’s very well-blended and striking! He is white and gold with purple spots and hooves and matching sparklie purple eyes! There is a darker outline around his white and I can see some copperish shift in that. His gold shifts slightly to green especially along his back. The purple front hooves shift pinkish when seen from above.

DSCN0457

DSCN0460

DSCN0463

DSCN0461

He’s a beauty! Thank you Melody and crew :bigsmile:

etruscan
      Participant

The tracking will be on your paypal order. Just log on and look for the purchase on your activity and the tracking would have been generated there once windstone shipped.

That’s true for Priority Mail but maybe not for UPS judging by my ebay purchases. I almost never choose UPS for Windstone store transactions so don’t have experience with those.

Mika
        Participant

Mine was supposed to arrive today but I guess it decided to take a little excursion. Tomorrow’s gonna go by so slow now that I know what’ll be waiting for me at home.

Ela_Hara
          Participant

Mine delivered and He’s Beautiful! I got ‘V’ and I named him Victor…
            He’s a nice purple-cyan shift with black edges along the white underbelly, legs, neck and blaze on his head. He’s wearing a Magenta-ish collar with Teal gems, and has what looks like Silvery-Teal eyes – they are not blue… they may be Periwinkle I’m not quite sure. The spots are nice too! His markings are similar to the eBay Gothic Uni I won about 1-1/2 years ago, but with more white.

Here are some pics of my Pretty Boy! The first two are in Natural light, the rest are with an overhead light to try and show off the shifting colors. 😀

My GB Gothic Uni in Natural Light photo GothUni_Display-NatLt_zpsc9echvko.jpg

My GB Gothic Uni in Natural Light-back photo GothUni_Back-NatLt_zpsfjpye8mi.jpg

My GB Gothic Uni showing some of the Shifting Color photo GothUni_Display-wShiftLt_zpspzgyufzy.jpg

My GB Gothic Uni showing more Shifting Color -back photo GothUni_Back-wShiftLt_zpsj8gc2enl.jpg

Victor has such a Cute Face with a Mischievous Smile! 😉

My GB Gothic Uni showing Shifting Color - Cute Face! photo GothUni_Face-wShiftLt_zpsnt2zbfxi.jpg

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
            Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

KaytanaPhoenix
            Participant

Mine delivered and He’s Beautiful! I got ‘V’ and I named him Victor…
              He’s a nice purple-cyan shift with black edges along the white underbelly, legs, neck and blaze on his head. He’s wearing a Magenta-ish collar with Teal gems, and has what looks like Silvery-Teal eyes – they are not blue… they may be Periwinkle I’m not quite sure. The spots are nice too! His markings are similar to the eBay Gothic Uni I won about 1-1/2 years ago, but with more white.

Here are some pics of my Pretty Boy! The first two are in Natural light, the rest are with an overhead light to try and show off the shifting colors. 😀

My GB Gothic Uni in Natural Light photo GothUni_Display-NatLt_zpsc9echvko.jpg

My GB Gothic Uni in Natural Light-back photo GothUni_Back-NatLt_zpsfjpye8mi.jpg

My GB Gothic Uni showing some of the Shifting Color photo GothUni_Display-wShiftLt_zpspzgyufzy.jpg

My GB Gothic Uni showing more Shifting Color -back photo GothUni_Back-wShiftLt_zpsj8gc2enl.jpg

Victor has such a Cute Face with a Mischievous Smile! 😉

My GB Gothic Uni showing Shifting Color - Cute Face! photo GothUni_Face-wShiftLt_zpsnt2zbfxi.jpg

You got my favorite! If you decide you would like to look at trade options, please let me know! If not, enjoy that beauty! Congrats! 🙂

Aggie83
              Participant

And this is a fantastic example of why the “show-off” threads are so wonderful. I was really not all that enthused about this gb from the class picture, but I think it was because there was just SO much going on with them all together like that. But individually, I am loving every one of them. And from the class pic, I was not really caring for the ones with a lot of white, but now that I have seen LupusLunae’s and Ela_Hara’s, the ones with white are probably going to end up being my favorites. Nice catches everyone.

Mika
                Participant

I got C.

20160421_152333_resized.jpg
                  20160421_152352_resized.jpg
                  20160421_152410_resized.jpg

It’s not one of the ones I wanted though so it’ll be up for sale once I get the ad made.

Natasha
                  Participant

I believe this little lady is U. I love her multi-color spots. She’s not one of my top pics but my favorite is just for sale and Y hasn’t show up yet. If you get Y and would like to trade, please get in touch!!I AM super happy I didn’t get any of the white ones, and I love U’s paint job, just not crazy about light eyes. Still, her colors are gorgeous.

photo 8F706626-FB68-4DE1-BFA1-CBBFF7A7A522_zps2qhxnffs.jpg

photo 65C5D5B2-CD92-4B1F-A84D-8750336EDD43_zpsarw1r0zc.jpg

photo 7D4293EE-45B1-4E0B-AD0E-F97F279BFFF5_zpsyjvvtszf.jpg

photo 4AF45B7C-052D-4B6F-B041-282A39F05BE6_zpsvxowuvil.jpg

photo D3E333FA-D22C-428D-84CC-97C99CFA8DC3_zps6iqjygdw.jpg

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                    ANY Red Eyed Unis
                    ANY Test Paint Bat
                    UNIS:
                    The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                    Male- Snow Leopard TP
                    White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                    Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                    Mother: Okapi
                    Gothic - Mahogany
                    PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                    DRAGONS: Male Coyote

jmoore
                    Participant

Here’s mine! He’s sort of autumn-leafy with red-gold and green-gold (I think?) and blue-purple spots. I think he’s N.

Lorie
                      Participant

Here is mine. I think he is X. He is gold with purple highlights.
                        IMG_4632_01.JPG
                        IMG_4635_01.JPG
                        IMG_4636_01.JPG

Natasha
                        Participant

Are you sure he’s not F, LorBailey? I think X has purple hooves. Either way, he’s very pretty!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                          ANY Red Eyed Unis
                          ANY Test Paint Bat
                          UNIS:
                          The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                          Male- Snow Leopard TP
                          White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                          Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                          Mother: Okapi
                          Gothic - Mahogany
                          PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                          DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Lupuslunae
                          Participant

Gothic unicorn is not my favorite sculpt, but wow, all these guys are stunning! I want them all! I can only imagine how much more fun and shifty the colors are in person. Thanks everyone for posting pictures, I always love seeing their separate beauty shots. Ela_Hara, yours is amazing, my favorite so far!

Mercury Star
                            Participant

T arrived at my house today. He tried to jab my eye out shortly after arriving at the house, he is a wild one. His overall body color is purple, that flashes russet red and purplish blue depending on the light and angle, and matching hooves. He also has splashes all over of magenta/gold (or red/gold?) and blue ones that change red or purple. And of course, the white (which has a silvery sheen to it), a green/gold collar with amethyst jewels, and metallic silver eyes.

He is pretty cool looking… not 100% sure if he is staying, but I figure I will give him some time to adjust here and hopefully we will learn to get along.

Prezaurian
                              Participant

My mother got R and she has a sale add up. He is stunning. My favorite out of the group. here are some photos. More photos are in the add.

This guy was one of my favorites from the class photo! Shame you’re not buying him from your mom! Maybe wheedle her into making him a Christmas or birthday gift? 😛 -laughs-

dashesndots
                                Participant

Just wanted to pop in and say hi (new here – first Windstone I’ve ever purchased was one of these Grab Bag Gothic Unicorns, haha) and that I believe I got “B” in the mail on Thursday. I need to grab some pics! He’s gorgeous and all I can think is “oh no, not another thing to start collecting…” LOL.

It’s lovely to see the in-hand pics of the ones that have arrived so far!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 71 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.