Grab Bag Gothic Unicorns Show Off Thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Grab Bag Gothic Unicorns Show Off Thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

I’m new to ordering Windstones– anybody know how long they usually take to arrive? (Standard ground shipping, and I’m on the east coast of the US, if that matters.)

I’m on the East Coast too. Priority Mail usually arrives in two days after leaving the factory. UPS takes a week door to door.

pdlucich
      Participant

Going nuts here. First I’m “yay, I got one!”, then I’m “aaahhhh! that cedar wood gothic on ebay!” Do I really need to eat? I ought to lose some weight… Someone else get it please…

It's not hoarding if it's books!
        Cat hair -- condiment and fashion accessory!

Lupuslunae
        Participant

I love them all except P and M, they seem a little plain to me. I is ok, all the other are amazing! Absolute favs: Q, Y, and J. And what a clever idea to letter them!

Mercury Star
          Participant

R, O, V and W are my favorites out of the bunch, though I am sure I will be happy with whoever ends up arriving at my door. πŸ™‚

Marianne
            Participant

Congrats to those of you who snagged a Gothic. I’m looking forward to seeing pictures of Melody’s new masterpieces. I’m still saving up for my first grab bag. I really want it to be a sculpt that speaks to me but I love seeing the pictures. My favs in the lot are all the rootbeerish ones. Good luck to you all. Hope you get a good grab πŸ˜€ and thanks in advance to those who share thief pictures.

Kim
              Blocked

I am not big into gothic unicorns so didn’t get one but congrats to everyone who got these ones! I am waiting on the young unicorns and hopefully baby unicorns after that!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Blight
                Participant

I missed out because the new site design workings revoked all my mailing lists, so that ruined my week.

Ferlin1984
                  Participant

I like all of them except the more greenish ones, and a handful of the really orangy ones. My favorites like the kirins are the ones with white and I especially like the deep blue ones. The gothic is one of my favorites sculpts, sad I had to miss out but that’s life. πŸ™‚

Kelsey
                    Participant

I missed these but I really like V, W, P, and M. πŸ™‚

MandBsMom
                      Participant

I, J and V are my favs. Anything with blue! I like the ones with white as well. This will be my first gothic, so I hope I love it!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

drag0nfeathers
                        Participant

B, R, and Y are looking like my top picks, but I missed out on them entirely. By the time I got online they are already gone. (Not in carts, like GONE gone) LOL!

Still will be interested to see the photos though. ^_^

Got a busted Windstone?
                          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                          Siphlophis Male Dragon
                          Calypso Hatching Empress
                          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                          Tattoo Mother Kirin
                          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Melody
                          Keymaster

O,R, and V are my absolute favorites but J, Q, T, and W are ones I would be fine owning.
                            Are A and E rootbeer-colored or some gold color? It’s kind of hard to tell in the class photo.

A and E look like they are the “gold” color, a mix of gold/silver and red/ gold. It doesn’t shift as much as the other colors but it is very pretty.

Mika
                            Participant

Oh neat! Thanks for answering my question.:)

Ferlin1984
                              Participant

So last night I dreamed I woke up right at 3 am and checked the windstone website and there was one grab bag gothic left in stock. I guess my inner self really wanted one if I am dreaming about them….. πŸ˜‰

etruscan
                                Participant

So last night I dreamed I woke up right at 3 am and checked the windstone website and there was one grab bag gothic left in stock. I guess my inner self really wanted one if I am dreaming about them….. πŸ˜‰

A nightmare would be dreaming that one gothic was left in stock and your order wouldn’t go through no matter what you tried. πŸ˜›

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 71 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.