fbpx

Grab Bag Fishy Cat Photo Thread 9/5/14

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Grab Bag Fishy Cat Photo Thread 9/5/14

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 139 total)
  • Author
    Stormbreeze
    Participant

Here are some photos of my kitty.
      He’s in the store photo if you want a better look at his fish.

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

tempest618
      Participant

I got my fat cat on Friday but I’ve been sick so I didn’t get pics of him taken until today. I was hoping I wouldn’t get a gold one but I changed my mind after seeing him. I absolutely love him! He’s so colorful and the betta on him is gorgeous!

Serendipity
        Participant

Tracking says mine has been delivered, yet I have no cat πŸ™

I’m hoping that he will show up tomorrow from wherever he has spent the weekend! Guess he isn’t quite ready to be a housecat just yet.

Celestial Rainstorm
          Participant

I haven’t bought a Windstone yet, but I’m having a little frustration with tracking too on some eBay purchases. Its so hard to wait for things you’re really excited to receive! (and spent quite a lot on)

Finding happiness again.

Skeeterdeee
            Participant

My Kitty’s tracking number says that the estimated delivery date was yesterday. It has been saying Portland, OR for 4 days. Maybe good things come to those who wait?? I think the excitement of the suspense is my favorite part of a grab bag! πŸ˜€
              All the ones that I loved in the livestream, I didn’t really like when I saw them up close, and I didn’t think I liked the goldfish ones at all but they’re really cute. I don’t know which one to hope for now!

Chloe
              Participant

I got my fat cat on Friday but I’ve been sick so I didn’t get pics of him taken until today. I was hoping I wouldn’t get a gold one but I changed my mind after seeing him. I absolutely love him! He’s so colorful and the betta on him is gorgeous!

Ohhhhh…..One of my top favorites!!

rock-reader
                Participant

I received my Fat Cat and she is lovely! She is a rainbow sparkled black with a blue nose, blue ears, a gold and black Celestial goldfish on her back and blue interference paint sweeping the sides of her neck and her lower sides.

She’s a keeper!! (Unless she is someone’s number one favorite…)

Celestial Rainstorm
                  Participant

Oh my, how darling! I love the sparkles, makes her seem magical almost.

Finding happiness again.

Ela_Hara
                    Participant

Sqeeee! My Fishy Kitty came today! He’s so pretty! No rainbow sparkles, but he does have really tiny sparkles on him, and I believe he’s painted in a 3-way color shift paint that goes from a lovely Teal Blue to Magenta-Purplish to a Bronzy color. On his back he has a Yellowish-Gold color patch blending from the Bronzy color, and a lovely white Koi with a single red spot on its forehead.
                      I’ll post photos tomorrow, but it might be hard to capture the color shifting gradations. Unfortunately he’s one of two of the Fat Cats in the Class picture that the flash completely whites out.
                      He’s really pretty and I like the color scheme and shifting colors. πŸ™‚

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                      Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

drag0nfeathers
                      Participant

Sqeeee! My Fishy Kitty came today! He’s so pretty! No rainbow sparkles, but he does have really tiny sparkles on him, and I believe he’s painted in a 3-way color shift paint that goes from a lovely Teal Blue to Magenta-Purplish to a Bronzy color. On his back he has a Yellowish-Gold color patch blending from the Bronzy color, and a lovely white Koi with a single red spot on its forehead.
                        I’ll post photos tomorrow, but it might be hard to capture the color shifting gradations. Unfortunately he’s one of two of the Fat Cats in the Class picture that the flash completely whites out.
                        He’s really pretty and I like the color scheme and shifting colors. πŸ™‚

0.o this sounds remarkably like the one I was searching for. I wonder, I’d love to see what ti looks like up close <3

Got a busted Windstone?
                        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                        Siphlophis Male Dragon
                        Calypso Hatching Empress
                        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                        Tattoo Mother Kirin
                        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Mercury Star
                        Participant

I received mine today. He is one of the sparkly black ones with the silver/subtle rainbow sparkle shift splotch on his back, with a koi. And a cute copper nose.

Serendipity
                          Participant

So I still don’t know where this little fellow was hiding over the weekend, but at he finally made his way here!

He’s a gorgeous black and white fellow, with a nice silver splash. He has this one random green spot, that I think makes him kind of endearing, especially since you can only see it in the right light!

photo photo16_zpsf61bc73c.jpg
                             photo photo27_zps474b0a30.jpg
                             photo photo33_zps190f6bbe.jpg
                             photo photo43_zpsf4971eac.jpg

Chloe
                            Participant

ERMYGARD!!!!! I am in LOVE….love love love. Here is my gorgeous kitty. πŸ™‚ The photo with the flash shows off her sparkle paint job. Thank you, Melody!!! Can’t wait to get my other one…. πŸ˜€
                               photo 20140915_142048750x679_zps690a51c0.jpg
                               photo 20140915_142149422x750_zps42d1c828.jpg
                               photo 20140915_142157594x750_zps7b4f40ae.jpg
                               photo 20140915_142139422x750_zps3027435e.jpg
                               photo 20140915_142132422x750_zps2bc4760d.jpg
                               photo 20140915_142117698x750_zps5114c5fa.jpg

Kim
                              Blocked

Very pretty Chloe! If the fish was more pink I would be all over it. I am thinking my cat should be here this week sometime!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Falcolf
                                Participant

Gorgeous fish cats, I’m really loving the sparkles, such a lovely idea for a grab bag! πŸ˜€

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 139 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.