fbpx

Grab Bag Fishy Cat Photo Thread 9/5/14

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Grab Bag Fishy Cat Photo Thread 9/5/14

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 139 total)
  • Author
    Mary
    Participant

Mashubert The Koi you have is called a Tancho Koi.

Thanks, Pixie-dust. That’s interesting to know.

Ferlin1984
      Participant

Mashubert The Koi you have is called a Tancho Koi.

Thanks, Pixie-dust. That’s interesting to know.

Thanks so much Kim for posting pictures of mine. I hopefully have another one coming soon.

pony-up
        Participant

I really like the colors on mine, but he is up for trade.

photo Fishycat2_zpscd002d23.jpg photo Fishycat3_zpsf292bb28.jpg photo Fishycat4_zps1df1851d.jpg photo Fishycat_zps36c1fbe8.jpg

wolflodge100
          Participant

I got mine! a very cute green blue purpely kitty with a betta! If someone would post pictures for me I would be eternally grateful!

Heather
            Participant

Mine arrived! He’s black with a light dusting of sparkles. On his back is a silver koi with a remarkable wing pattern behind it–it’s like a cross between butterfly and dragonfly wings. I’m really happy with this guy!

photo Pebblecatfishyfrontviewresized_zps177606f2.jpg

photo Pebblecatfishyrightsideresized_zpsc30822f5.jpg

photo Pebblecatfishytopviewresized_zpsa083f66b.jpg

Betrluk1
              Participant

wow barrdwing, i think yours is by far my favorite! amazing piece!

Prezaurian
                Participant

I have to say, so far…Ferin’s is my absolute fav (lucky stiff, lol)! I still have yet to see mine. Gotta wait until at least Tuesday.

pipsxlch
                  Participant

I won’t be getting one, but thanks everyone for posting pics! I don’t collect the cats, but am a fish fancier and especially goldfish lover so I’m truly enjoying the lovely artwork on them.

Sikek
                    Participant

Posting pictures for Wolflodge100:

photo 20140913_162317_zps7b90ef88.jpg

photo 20140913_162252_zps1a65e2d0.jpg

photo 20140913_162358_zps5dfbd0b2.jpg

The colours on this one are really nice 🙂 Congrats Wolflodge!

MandBsMom
                      Participant

I got some outdoor pics with her Fuzzy.

I guess I need to use photobucket so I can get images to show on the thread? I wish I could just copy the photos I have saved and just paste.

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Mercury Star
                        Participant

Are you using without the star? I don’t use flickr, though, so I can’t say for certain if that is the issue. I use photobucket.

Seeing all these pictures is making me super excited to receive mine, and I am so tempted to buy another, even though I know that will put a kink in me being able to buy a GB Red Fox when they come out (mostly since I can never just buy one thing at a time, something else always has to hop into the box).

MandBsMom
                          Participant

Yeah, I am. I think it has to do with flicker and how the image file doesn’t end with a jpg or similar.

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

MandBsMom
                            Participant

So I opened a photobucket account so I can show my Windstones here. Let’s see if this works!

Kim
                              Blocked

So many pretty ones! I like the colours on Ferlin’s cat and think the silvery wings and fish on Barrdwing’s cat are so cool! I think my favourites so far though are Stephanie’s black cat with the blue fish and Betrluk1’s black cat with purple and yellow fish!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Ferlin1984
                                Participant

So many pretty ones! I like the colours on Ferlin’s cat and think the silvery wings and fish on Barrdwing’s cat are so cool! I think my favourites so far though are Stephanie’s black cat with the blue fish and Betrluk1’s black cat with purple and yellow fish!

I love the colors on Wolflodge100’s cat. The purple ones are so pretty. I also like the purple and yellow fish on Betrlukl’s fish as well.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 139 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.