fbpx

Grab Bag Baby Unicorn Livestream 4/23/2012!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Grab Bag Baby Unicorn Livestream 4/23/2012!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 60 total)
  • Author

Now there’s 12 huh what the hell

Double post 🙂
    l

Under the picture in store now it says 10 in stock??? What going on???

The system that ‘holds’ the item in your cart expires after an hour if you dont check out. These that are coming back into the store are the result of unicorns that went into carts but the order was never completed. (never pressed the complete order button).

Thanks wampus it was throwing me off totally 🙂

Puffpastryofdoom
    Participant

I just came back to the computer to notice that I had a notification at the top of the screen. It said that there was an item being withheld in my cart and that I had to purchase it within an hour (or else it would go back into the store). It turned out to be one of these unicorns.
      But since I already purchased one, I put this one back and it was immediately added to the quantity. (Maybe other members are going through a similar situation?)

Lupuslunae
      Participant

something is up. Now it says there are 20 in stock still….

Robin
        Participant

Yeah, I already got one for my MIL and one for myself. My cart still said I had one in there so I removed it. I think there may be many caught in limbo like that.

Here’s hoping for a beloved cuttlebut!

Pam

something is up. Now it says there are 20 in stock still….

Please read Wampus’s prior posts. This is normal.

fatalbeauty
            Participant

to those seeing more, go here to answer your question: http://windstoneeditions.com/forum/super-natural-grab-bag-baby-unicorns

4 things I'm looking for:
              1. Mother Meerkat
              2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
              3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
              4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Pegasi1978
              Participant

I never would have thought there would still be some available, but the price increase may have been a deterrent to some. I probably shouldn’t have gotten one, but I’ve put in a lot of overtime lately (an average of 10 hours a week for the last two or three months) so I have a little extra money.

etruscan
                Participant

When I checked at 8:30 [over an hour after they hit the store] it said there were 20 – so I got one after all (I hope). Yay! 🙂

Sikek
                  Participant

Phew! I thought I missed out but I got one =) I fumbled up my email addys so ended up making a ordering new account, oh well.

Hoping to get a Bongo or Oryx but they all look wonderful!

Susie
                    Keymaster

You may need to refresh your screen to see that they are back in stock.

Danzig Moon (Karen)
                      Participant

YAY!!! Hot Dog is getting a new buddy!!! :bigsmile: There is still some in stock. :O

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Amanda
                        Participant

Did anyone get one for Eleu?

You guys are all awesome. I had a cruddy day and when no one replied to my ‘watch’ thread I was trying to figure out why no one liked me. I’m honestly tearing up right now. Thank you guys so much, this forum has the best bunch of people on the internet.

Hannah
                          Participant

Did anyone get one for Eleu?

You guys are all awesome. I had a cruddy day and when no one replied to my ‘watch’ thread I was trying to figure out why no one liked me. I’m honestly tearing up right now. Thank you guys so much, this forum has the best bunch of people on the internet.

Aww Eleu!! <3 <3 I haven't been looking at the forum all that much lately so I didn't even see your request, but I know a couple of the ladies that I talk to all the time had your back on this too 🙂 I'm so happy you got one!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                            Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 60 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.