fbpx

Grab Bag Baby Unicorn Livestream 4/23/2012!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Grab Bag Baby Unicorn Livestream 4/23/2012!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 60 total)
  • Author

http://www.livestream.com/windstoneeditions

We are livestreaming again! I’ll go until I finish these guys, probably an hour or two. It’s around 4:30 PCT right now.

Jinya
    Participant

Thank you Chessie, that was such a great time! Hope you got some well deserved Thai Food! We all appreciate your hard work!

Lupuslunae
      Participant

That was tons of fun :bigsmile: Thanks again for taking the time to show us all those fun little babies…though I am totally scared about the price now :O

SilverDragon
        Participant

Thankyou for the livestream. i really enjoy these and the sneak peeks. 🙂

Author of “Moonlight Walkers” book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
          Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

Misty
          Participant

So…I know you dont want to give an ETA. But can you guys tell us “It wont be tonight, go away!” at this point? :bigsmile:

Oh god that would be fantastic to at least know …….nope not today! Something so I can put down this darn iPad. Yikes I feel like I have a new appendage, 🙂

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

I’m sure it wont be tonight guys. They still needed felt pads and to be boxed. *nods*

Got a busted Windstone?
              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
              Tattoo Mother Kirin
              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Jinya
              Participant

To think I have become a Windstone haunt.. somebody warned me about this.. oh well too late now…

Misty
                Participant

Woot! :crazy: Hooray for uni’s!

Lokie
                  Participant

They are in the store!

Carolyn
                    Participant

Got one for the first time !

GOOD THING WE STAYED GLUED TO SCREEN!!!!

Lupuslunae
                      Participant

They came into the store at 4:20…strange it wasn’t at the hour like it usually is. Is Melody trying to tell us how she gets the ideas for these amazing awesome patterns? 😉

Lokie
                        Participant

GOOD THING WE STAYED GLUED TO SCREEN!!!!

For sure! I decided to clean out my entire glass display case; washing the glass and dusting my Windstones because it was right next to the computer and I refused to go anywhere. And watched every recent episode of The Voice *insert embarrassed smiley*

They came into the store at 4:20…strange it wasn’t at the hour like it usually is. Is Melody trying to tell us how she gets the ideas for these amazing awesome patterns? 😉

LOLOL!

I’ve been completely heads down writing all day, like, “head in the clouds, forgot what universe I’m in” heads down. By some miracle, I looked up from the laptop, tapped on the ipad & checked mail just after it arrived. I’m stunned; I thought for sure I’d miss this one.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 60 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.