fbpx

Grab Bag Baby Unicorn Livestream 4/23/2012!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Grab Bag Baby Unicorn Livestream 4/23/2012!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 60 total)
  • Author
    Puffpastryofdoom
    Participant

*Edit* You were right, Sasha! It DOES say that they’re still available under Unicorns and Ki-rins! It said that there were about 40 left so I was able to order one!!! (I wonder -if possible- if they split the batch up between the link on the front store page and the link under “Unicorns and Ki-Rins”)

-If it’s not an error, then I’m so happy that I was able to get one! 😀

Jinya
      Participant

Yes. 🙂

Hey! Does that mean Copper 83 and Stephanie got a GGB Uni for Eleu?

Copper83
        Participant

Did anyone get one for Eleu?

I did. 🙂

So did I. 😀

Wampus Dragon
          Participant

or not.

Puffpastryofdoom
            Participant

How strange! I just went back to the link under Unicorns and Ki-Rins and now it says out of stock (?). I have NO idea what’s going on, but if for whatever reason my order was a *mistake*, I will definitely take you up on your offer, Wampus! That’s really so kind of you! 🙂
              (I will let you know as soon as possible once I know what’s going on, Wampus!)

Lokie
              Participant

Nevermind.

Something’s definitely wrong with the Store. If you click on the babies from the front page, it says out of stock. If you access it from the Unicorns page, it will pass you through & put one into your cart.

Lordy, for Melody’s sake, I hope they’re not going to have to paint more because it oversells again.

Copper83
                Participant

That’s ok. Susie can fix it. (orders for Eleu)

scenceable
                  Participant

If there is an extra one (for Eleu) please give it to mmloda, I texted her when I saw them in but she just missed them. 🙂

Rusti
                    Participant

Augh! I missed them too! If anyone did get an extra, please poke me?

Wampus Dragon
                      Participant

3 in store now. Ones who went into shopping carts but the order was never completed are showing up now. The system dumps the order and restocks it.

Bodine
                        Participant

27minutes? Darn,missed the time by 1 minute.I hope everyone get theirs 🙂

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Under the picture in store now it says 10 in stock??? What going on???

Jinya
                          Participant

10 in stock! Here is all who missed it’s chance!

Wampus Dragon
                            Participant

Under the picture in store now it says 10 in stock??? What going on???

The system that ‘holds’ the item in your cart expires after an hour if you dont check out. These that are coming back into the store are the result of unicorns that went into carts but the order was never completed. (never pressed the complete order button).

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 60 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.