fbpx

grab bad curlie's?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody grab bad curlie's?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Grayfire_artz
    Participant

I was wondering if you had thought about maybe doing some curie’s like the grab bag uni’s? I think it would be really cool.

Kiya
      Participant

I have no idea if this makes it unlikely or not. But, I’ve looked at the curlies and it seems like they would be hard-ish to paint. They have a lot more layers of color and nooks and cranies than the average unicorn. Doesn’t seem like something Melody could make a stencil for and knock out.

I’d LOVE grab bag curlies, but I think they would be time-prohibitive to make.

Grab bag baby griffins or maybe even fledglings seem more likely to me.

scenceable
        Participant

Someone asked about this, I don’t remember, it was brought up somehow, and I remember melody saying that dragons are a lot harder to paint than unicorns.

BUT I think she did say she had the makings of baby poad grab bags in the works but I don’t know what happened with that.

Grayfire_artz
          Participant

Someone asked about this, I don’t remember, it was brought up somehow, and I remember melody saying that dragons are a lot harder to paint than unicorns.

BUT I think she did say she had the makings of baby poad grab bags in the works but I don’t know what happened with that.

Ooh I missed that conversation! I can see how curlies would be difficult. I would love a grab bag baby poad though!!

Amanda
            Participant

I’m up for grab bag anything 😀 (Well, the less expensive sculpt, the better-lol)

Bullsquid
              Participant

Grab bag baby griffins or maybe even fledglings seem more likely to me.

Grab bag fledglings!? *brain explodes*
                (I don’t expect GB fledglings to ever be made, but the idea is amazing.)

I seem to recall reading something about GB baby poads, and the design seems simple enough to paint quickly, so that makes sense. I think small flap cats might work too, and they would certainly be very popular. Aside from the baby pegasus, I can’t think of any other sculpt that’s small and relatively simple enough to work as a grab bag piece.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.