Gothic Unicorns

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Gothic Unicorns

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Melody
    Keymaster

With all the wolf excitement it had slipped my mind that these were also coming out. Do you know if they are close to being done? Would love to grab one, I have a lot of variation in my collection but no gothic. I have always wanted one though.

They are being cast. Not sure if we got enough for a batch yet, but I’ll check.

Ferlin1984
      Participant

With all the wolf excitement it had slipped my mind that these were also coming out. Do you know if they are close to being done? Would love to grab one, I have a lot of variation in my collection but no gothic. I have always wanted one though.

Ok great. Are they still going to be painted in buckskin and Merle colors? Would they have gold or silver horns? I am actually very excited for these, whenever they do come out.

KaytanaPhoenix
        Participant

Actually a lil bit of a relief to hear, lol! I’ve been a lil nervous about these guys sneaking out on me and my not being prepared at all!

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.