fbpx

Gothic Unicorns

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Gothic Unicorns

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    KaytanaPhoenix
    Participant

A very random question…

Are there any plans to try and get Gothic Unicorns back into the store? I adore these guys, and I’m wishing like crazy that I had extra funds to at least try to make a bid on the “Brown 2” gothic on ebay right now.. but drooling over him got me wondering about production/limited production ones?

I would go absolutely gaga over coloration’s similar to these

and I especially like the green gems in the collar… (I just love how green contrasts with brown and gold)

Mercury Star
      Participant

I adore the Gothic Unicorn, and I love him in these sorts of colors as well.

Natasha
        Participant

I’d love one of these, too. I was bummed to miss out on the ebay one. He looks just like one of my favorite goats.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
          ANY Red Eyed Unis
          ANY Test Paint Bat
          UNIS:
          The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
          Male- Snow Leopard TP
          White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
          Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
          Mother: Okapi
          Gothic - Mahogany
          PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
          DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Shotzy11
          Participant

Yes please paint more!! I completely missed this gothic unicorn. I would love to get one someday!

jmoore
            Participant

I’ll add my squeaks for gothics! Love them! I tried for Brown 2 as well but missed out.

jmoore
              Participant

I think my goat would make a nice gothic unicorn….. ๐Ÿ™‚ but I am a little biased…..

Natasha
                Participant

I think my goat would make a nice gothic unicorn….. ๐Ÿ™‚ but I am a little biased…..

What cuties! This is my friend Braveheart

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                  ANY Red Eyed Unis
                  ANY Test Paint Bat
                  UNIS:
                  Male- Snow Leopard TP
                  Gothic - Mahogany

jmoore
                  Participant

Awwwww – Braveheart looks like a sweetie!

Natasha
                    Participant

Awwwww – Braveheart looks like a sweetie!

He’s a total sweetheart. My legs fell asleep there cos he took a nap on me and started to snore…

ANY Red Eyed Unis
                      ANY Test Paint Bat
                      UNIS:
                      Male- Snow Leopard TP
                      Gothic - Mahogany

Melody
                      Keymaster

A very random question…

Are there any plans to try and get Gothic Unicorns back into the store? I adore these guys, and I’m wishing like crazy that I had extra funds to at least try to make a bid on the “Brown 2” gothic on ebay right now.. but drooling over him got me wondering about production/limited production ones?

and I especially like the green gems in the collar… (I just love how green contrasts with brown and gold)

I could do a batch in another color, like buckskin pinto, or something.

jmoore
                        Participant

That would be sweet! ๐Ÿ™‚

Lorie
                          Participant

Please Melody, I love the Gothic unicorns.

Falcolf
                            Participant

I’m very fond of mine, it’s a really great sculpt! ๐Ÿ˜€ It seems to look awesome in pretty much any colour you throw on it Melody. ๐Ÿ˜€

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

KaytanaPhoenix
                              Participant

A very random question…

I personally like the more solid colors like in these photos
                                (not patches/pinto) but I would be curious to see what you come up with ๐Ÿ™‚

KaytanaPhoenix
                                Participant

A random search looking up a color idea, brought me to stumble into a daily dose of cute!

It’s called a Pudรบ, a South American Miniature Deer! This is a baby, and omgsh! So cute!
                                  I realize it would probably only be good for a test paint (unfortunately) due to the spots, but I think a gothic would look gorgeous like this! Also had the thought of: moose; elk; white tail deer… I especially like the idea of red deer, they sometimes remind me of the color of elk, but don’t have a giant white butt ;p haha and the ones that are more red are gorgeous too!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.