fbpx

Gothic Unicorns

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Gothic Unicorns

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author

Oh man, the first photo coloration on that Gothic is really nice. I also like the fifth photo. It’s the black and brown together that makes it for me. As for photo number two, I could so see that type of white with the brown on the Unicorns. The brown being the mane, tail, fetlocks and beard. With some black in between to offset the brown in to the off white. Wait, NO, don’t paint any more new Unicorn colors just yet. <>

Does anyone remember what the color scheme in the first photo was called?

Speaking of Gothic Goats, I mean Unicorns! Was the white color on them retired?

And what’s up with the black line of these fellas that you did in July of 2011?

I managed to get one, so I’m not exactly on a mission, but as I recall, the black ones were not Limited Editions, but you’ve yet to restock. I’ll chalk it up to oversight?

Speaking of Unicorns, my blacks arrived. Whoa! They are definitely nice with those silver horns and gee, what color would I call the eyes, blueish silver? The fact that they are all black really makes them.

Who knew back then that your horn woes would turn out to be such a great thing. Thanks a super bunch for being so flexible that you listened to us when we first started seeing the silver horns pop up on the eBay specials.

Because you considered our wishes, I have a super awesome silvery horned black Unicorn. I adore silver and prefer to wear it in jewelry. So yeah, black and silver with that eye color, just wow. I’m so easy to please!

Unfortunately I have to send the mare back, her horn was not set properly. I double checked the other two and all seems fine with them. She’ll be galloping back to you. And I see the Young mold made it’s debut, neigh! Finally, I’ll be able to own a black Young!

Oh sorry Katyana, I kinda SliJacked your thread (Side tracked + Hijacked)

jmoore, that’s one well fed billy goat. He looks great. So funny that he falls asleep in your lap. I can say that my horses never did that.

~Hoofer

etruscan
    Participant

The first photo is Brown #2. He was on ebay last week.

Kim
      Blocked

Cute deer! Oh and that goat pic above that is all snuggly is so cute!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Erika
        Participant

That second photo (Old Ivory I believe it was) is one of my ALL TIME favorites. I would LOVE if those came out, it reminds me of amber champagne colored horses!

I’m with the earlier suggestion though: I prefer solid colors to pinto.

pony-up
          Participant

The second pic looks like Siamese

WolfenMachine
            Participant

I love the gothic unicorns too! I’m totally digging the silver horned unicorns that have been coming around lately in the store and on ebay…what about some silver horned gothic unicorns? Or better yet, what about some “Winter” (similar to Brandi’s “Winter” color with under tones of blue) gothic unicorns with silver horns? ๐Ÿ˜€

Natasha
              Participant

Cute deer! Oh and that goat pic above that is all snuggly is so cute!

Thanks, Kim. Theres several goats there that are super cuddly! Another one likes to offer you his hoof like a dog. I love it there.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                ANY Red Eyed Unis
                ANY Test Paint Bat
                UNIS:
                The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                Male- Snow Leopard TP
                White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                Mother: Okapi
                Gothic - Mahogany
                PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                DRAGONS: Male Coyote

jmoore
                Participant

jmoore, that’s one well fed billy goat. He looks great. So funny that he falls asleep in your lap. I can say that my horses never did that.

~Hoofer

That’s Natashavonlemke’s picture with the caption that the goat (Braveheart) fell asleep in her lap. My goats are the two by and on the picnic table. But thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

jmoore
                  Participant

I think the first one and the last one are my favorites of the photos Kaytana posted.

Blight
                    Participant

That’s a great idea, sleeping baby gothic unis! ๐Ÿ™‚ The small size also makes it easier for us to collect them as the size doesn’t take up much space like the bigger statues like the normal unicorns and dragons. I was thinking of a scale like the baby dragons, or the unicorn colts.

Kim
                      Blocked

Those goats are so adorable!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Mercury Star
                        Participant

I love goats, which is probably why I love the Gothic unicorn so much… and those curled up baby goats are too darn adorable!

Landipan
                          Participant

I would be ALL over a cute baby gothic uni, that would be out of this world cute!

*Formerly meowmix101
                            Not currently open for PYO commissions.

jmoore
                            Participant

Curled up sleeping baby gothics would be absolutely adorable!!

Ferlin1984
                              Participant

With all the wolf excitement it had slipped my mind that these were also coming out. Do you know if they are close to being done? Would love to grab one, I have a lot of variation in my collection but no gothic. I have always wanted one though.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.