fbpx

Got Stiffed on Darcia Wolf

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Got Stiffed on Darcia Wolf

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Okay so I’ve waiting for over a month for payment on a wolf I sold on ebay. It’s the Darcia one from my Gallery. It’s basically the twin of the one I made and sold to Nirvanacat a few months ago. I really don’t feel like paying another 5 bucks to post it on ebay again since I have to add a ton of photos. Plus moving in 6 days, I’m in a packing frenzy and I usually get a bunch of questions I don’t have time to keep answering. *EEK 6 DAYS!!! 😯 OMG! It’s coming SO FAST!*

So any takers? I know the brown is kinda blah, but since I did it after the character it’s how I made it look. It’s actually really detailed with like 3 different browns in it. Just about any reasonable offer I’ll take. I really need to dump some stuff before I move. I have some auctions up for manga, a hummel, and some other stuff from around my house I’ll never use. I only put the good stuff on ebay and the rest is going to yard sale this weekend.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZdrag0nfeathersQQhtZ-1

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

Got a busted Windstone?
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Tattoo Mother Kirin

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

Oh a picture might be helpful huh? LOL! I’m wicked scatterbrained today

Got a busted Windstone?
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Tattoo Mother Kirin

Starbreeze
          Participant

I’m sorry to hear you got stiffed. πŸ™

siberakh1
            Participant

I PMed you.

Patricia
              Participant

He is nice…but not the character I want yet. If you do another Tsume be sure to let me know. πŸ˜€

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

I have all the PYO wolves to make 2 whole sets actually, I just need the time to paint them all! LOL

Got a busted Windstone?
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin

Kujacker
                  Participant

[I like] Toboe! πŸ˜€ Hope you’ll do him soon x3 Can’t wait to see the final group.

I was eying this guy before… how much was the final bid?
                    And be sure to leave negative feedback on them! A month. Geez. I would have had issues after a week!

drag0nfeathers
                    Participant

Still working on Tobue’s Bracelet & Hige’s Collar πŸ™‚

Got a busted Windstone?
                      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                      Siphlophis Male Dragon
                      Calypso Hatching Empress
                      Tattoo Mother Kirin

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Okay so I’ve waiting for over a month for payment on a wolf I sold on ebay. It’s the Darcia one from my Gallery. It’s basically the twin of the one I made and sold to Nirvanacat a few months ago. I really don’t feel like paying another 5 bucks to post it on ebay again since I have to add a ton of photos. Plus moving in 6 days, I’m in a packing frenzy and I usually get a bunch of questions I don’t have time to keep answering. *EEK 6 DAYS!!! 😯 OMG! It’s coming SO FAST!*

So any takers? I know the brown is kinda blah, but since I did it after the character it’s how I made it look. It’s actually really detailed with like 3 different browns in it. Just about any reasonable offer I’ll take. I really need to dump some stuff before I move. I have some auctions up for manga, a hummel, and some other stuff from around my house I’ll never use. I only put the good stuff on ebay and the rest is going to yard sale this weekend.

At the very least they should pay the listing fees even if they can’t or won’t pay for the wolf. Threaten them with a non-paying bidder complaint if they don’t at least cover your eBay fees… Make it clear that you must leave negative feedback to get your fees refunded. Explaining why takes the bite out. Make sure you give them a deadlines (and stick to it) and give them plenty of warnings (but be nice!!! very important!) Usually just the threat of a looming deadline and a black mark is enough to get someone to pay up. I’ve had to do it several times and I’ve always got at least the fees. You still have time to work with them (I think 90 days from auction end), but make sure you bookmark the auction, it won’t stay in you My eBay list for more than 30 days.

I hate evilBay! 😑

Jodi
                      Participant

Ettevy wrote:

drag0nfeathers wrote:

At the very least they should pay the listing fees even if they can’t or won’t pay for the wolf. Threaten them with a non-paying bidder complaint if they don’t at least cover your eBay fees… Make it clear that you must leave negative feedback to get your fees refunded. Explaining why takes the bite out. Make sure you give them a deadlines (and stick to it) and give them plenty of warnings (but be nice!!! very important!) Usually just the threat of a looming deadline and a black mark is enough to get someone to pay up. I’ve had to do it several times and I’ve always got at least the fees. I hate evilBay! 😑

I have to say that I love eBay, but I hate some of the experiences of it. I’ve been stiffed on payments more times than I care to count over the seven years I’ve sold things. If you file a non-paid item claim, eBay will reimburse your fees. I give my buyers (and I say this in the auctions) seven days to pay. And I give them a couple reminders during that seven days… one at three days, and one at six. On the eighth day I file the claim. They still have seven days after that to pay. If they don’t, I end the claim and get my fee refunded. They get a black mark from eBay. I give them negative feedback, block them from bidding on my stuff in the future, and relist the item. It’s a pain in the rear, but I don’t let it get to me anymore. There are just people out there like that. You can’t make them pay you, and they are just not always honest. It sucks, but it’s true.

I hope you sell that wolf, drag0n. It’s cute, but I don’t know the story, so it doesn’t mean as much to me as it would to someone else. It sounds like you have a couple people interested though, so I’m sure you’ll sell it.

emerald212 wrote:

Ettevy wrote:

drag0nfeathers wrote:

At the very least they should pay the listing fees even if they can’t or won’t pay for the wolf. Threaten them with a non-paying bidder complaint if they don’t at least cover your eBay fees… Make it clear that you must leave negative feedback to get your fees refunded. Explaining why takes the bite out. Make sure you give them a deadlines (and stick to it) and give them plenty of warnings (but be nice!!! very important!) Usually just the threat of a looming deadline and a black mark is enough to get someone to pay up. I’ve had to do it several times and I’ve always got at least the fees. I hate evilBay! 😑

I have to say that I love eBay, but I hate some of the experiences of it. I’ve been stiffed on payments more times than I care to count over the seven years I’ve sold things. If you file a non-paid item claim, eBay will reimburse your fees. I give my buyers (and I say this in the auctions) seven days to pay. And I give them a couple reminders during that seven days… one at three days, and one at six. On the eighth day I file the claim. They still have seven days after that to pay. If they don’t, I end the claim and get my fee refunded. They get a black mark from eBay. I give them negative feedback, block them from bidding on my stuff in the future, and relist the item. It’s a pain in the rear, but I don’t let it get to me anymore. There are just people out there like that. You can’t make them pay you, and they are just not always honest. It sucks, but it’s true.

I hope you sell that wolf, drag0n. It’s cute, but I don’t know the story, so it doesn’t mean as much to me as it would to someone else. It sounds like you have a couple people interested though, so I’m sure you’ll sell it.

If you leave them a neg, after you do all that, can they leave you one? I’ve let unpaid things go simply because I have 100% and don’t want a non-paying jerk to ruin my score.

drag0nfeathers
                        Participant

yea, that’s why I haven’t left one. Some people just leave retaliation feedbacks and I get pissed. I don’t want a negative on one of my PYOs unless it was actually warranted, ya know?

emerald, I do hope he sells, he’s actually really nice, but I decided to make my set with all “natural looking wings” (If I ever finish it, LOL) I’d be happy with 50 bucks for him, just to ship him out before I move.

Got a busted Windstone?
                          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                          Siphlophis Male Dragon
                          Calypso Hatching Empress
                          Tattoo Mother Kirin

Yes they can but it you can always not file the negative, but you have too to get your fees back. Anyway the threat alone might be all that’s needed, you don’t actual have to go through with it. The threat alone has always worked for me. Remember they don’t want the negative mark either and you can always respond to any feedback you recieve to explain things.

I still have 100% on my feedback….

Jodi
                          Participant

They can, but I’ve been lucky and nobody has. Of course, I can always respond to it and say that it’s retaliatory and that the buyer didn’t pay. I’m still at 100% too, after 7 years. Even if someone gives me a negative, it wouldn’t hurt me as much as it would hurt them (in most cases). I’ve had some neutral feedback, but I always explain it in my response. Even if someone gives me a positive but their comment doesn’t sound positive, I explain it.

I understand though if you don’t have a lot of feedback yet, why you’d be hesitant to give someone a neg. I just think it’s unfair that they should get away with stiffing you for your item. I suppose you could always file a claim, but not give any feedback. If they get the warning from Ebay that a claim has been filed, they might decide to pay for it too. You never know. πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.