Got a New Place!

Home Forums Miscellany Happy Thoughts Got a New Place!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author

huh..it double posted???

Oh and congrats on the new place! Already looks great!

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
    www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
    Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

I don’t even know why i posted that stupid to put up sorry.

Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Skigod377
    Participant

it was the mold by my front door. scary isn’t it?

LOL Funny you should bring up mold… it’s a huge problem here and I would already be in the house if it weren’t for them having to fix the mold issue first. We’re not able to store anything fabric in our garage because of dampness, etc, so yes… that is scary! I feel your pain!

Kim
      Blocked

Are you renting? If you are, your landlord should be required to fix/clean up any mold like that. Black mold is very dangerous and can make you very sick. If they don’t do anything, the best way for you to clean it up is use a wet cloth/sponge with bleach and scrub it off if it’s on a wall but if it is deeper than the surface or anywhere else in your house, you should contact your local health department and have them come examine the whole place and file a report they give to the owner to fix anything.

I once lived in a basement suite we rented where we discovered black mold in one of the cupboards and my mom and I always had a lot of mucous and coughed a lot and it really affected our health and breathing. Then we found out by getting a letter in the mail which was an ambulance bill for the previous tenant that there had been a flood in there and there had been black mold all over that wasn’t properly cleaned up and she was so sick she had to go to the hospital 3 times by ambulance because of the mold. So we moved as soon as possible and after a few months started noticing we were feeling better again and getting rid of the lung problems. Good luck with it.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Scathach
        Participant

Your place looks great. I hope you are happy and safe there.

Life is beautiful.

dragonmedley
          Participant

:O

Nasty, nasty stuff!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
            I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Starbreeze
            Participant

That house looks wonderful!!! I could force myself to live in it for a couple of years! 8)

Skigod377
              Participant

LOL It’s good compared to many out here. Since there are soooo many million people who live here, most live in high rise apartments. I am lucky to get not only a house, but one with a yard! I move in tomorrow… and on another good note, my husbands stuff will be delivered on Thursday and my stuff will arrive in country tomorrow so will prob be able to be delivered next week. I’ll get my license on Monday, and hopefully my car soon after. My cat will certainly be glad to get out of the kennel tomorrow, too. Nice, happy thoughts to keep me going.

Are you renting? If you are, your landlord should be required to fix/clean up any mold like that. Black mold is very dangerous and can make you very sick. If they don’t do anything, the best way for you to clean it up is use a wet cloth/sponge with bleach and scrub it off if it’s on a wall but if it is deeper than the surface or anywhere else in your house, you should contact your local health department and have them come examine the whole place and file a report they give to the owner to fix anything.

I once lived in a basement suite we rented where we discovered black mold in one of the cupboards and my mom and I always had a lot of mucous and coughed a lot and it really affected our health and breathing. Then we found out by getting a letter in the mail which was an ambulance bill for the previous tenant that there had been a flood in there and there had been black mold all over that wasn’t properly cleaned up and she was so sick she had to go to the hospital 3 times by ambulance because of the mold. So we moved as soon as possible and after a few months started noticing we were feeling better again and getting rid of the lung problems. Good luck with it.

Been there and done that. I moved in febuary and currently in small claims case with the landlord. Hearing is this friday, and I got a pretty good case. and lot of pictures. I talked to a lawyer who said I am “more organized than any client he had ever seen and even some other lawyers he knows” didnt mean to change the subject ofthe main thread though

Skigod377
                Participant

Doesn’t bug me 😉

Skigod377
                  Participant

Speaking of mold… Wth is this??? It literally popped up over night O.O

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m262/skigod377/image-1.jpg

Ciarnet
                    Participant
                      Skigod377
                      Participant

It’s so creepy. I feel like its gonna spit spores on me and they’re gonna spread as I sleep….

Doesn’t bug me 😉

It starts bugging you after living in it for three months.

I had 2 asthma attacks, and multiple strings of bronchi spasms that were so bad I would have 15-20 minute coughing spasms at work that often brought up a bit of blood from coughing so hard. Prior to living there I had not had to use my bronchilator for almost a year.

And my cat started coughing in january. She even had an allergic reaction where all the fur fell out of her head, it was bloody and oozing clear and white fluid, she stopped eating and using the bathroom. I thought she was dying.

Mold is NOT good at all….

NirvanaCat13
                        Participant

Speaking of mold… Wth is this??? It literally popped up over night O.O

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m262/skigod377/image-1.jpg

ZOMG that’s cool looking!!

Glad you got a nice place there Ski! I have a friend in Korea that has been there for a few years now, I should find out exactly where he is and see if he’s close enough for you two to meet up.

Are you on facebook at all? If you are, send me a PM with your name and I’ll add you!

<3

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.