Got a New Place!

Home Forums Miscellany Happy Thoughts Got a New Place!

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    NirvanaCat13
    Participant

Been there and done that. I moved in febuary and currently in small claims case with the landlord. Hearing is this friday, and I got a pretty good case. and lot of pictures. I talked to a lawyer who said I am “more organized than any client he had ever seen and even some other lawyers he knows” didnt mean to change the subject ofthe main thread though

Glad you’re going to court for that mold, it sure is dangerous stuff and can make you so sick. Landlords need to be held responsible for that crap.

Skigod377
      Participant

Doesn’t bug me ๐Ÿ˜‰

It starts bugging you after living in it for three months.

I had 2 asthma attacks, and multiple strings of bronchi spasms that were so bad I would have 15-20 minute coughing spasms at work that often brought up a bit of blood from coughing so hard. Prior to living there I had not had to use my bronchilator for almost a year.

And my cat started coughing in january. She even had an allergic reaction where all the fur fell out of her head, it was bloody and oozing clear and white fluid, she stopped eating and using the bathroom. I thought she was dying.

Mold is NOT good at all….

I meant the thread hijack didn’t bug me ๐Ÿ™‚ the mold bugs me…

Skigod377
        Participant

Speaking of mold… Wth is this??? It literally popped up over night O.O

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m262/skigod377/image-1.jpg

ZOMG that’s cool looking!!

Glad you got a nice place there Ski! I have a friend in Korea that has been there for a few years now, I should find out exactly where he is and see if he’s close enough for you two to meet up.

Are you on facebook at all? If you are, send me a PM with your name and I’ll add you!

<3

Will do! And it was cool looking… In a super creepy way. I literally got chills looking at it!!

Been there and done that. I moved in febuary and currently in small claims case with the landlord. Hearing is this friday, and I got a pretty good case. and lot of pictures. I talked to a lawyer who said I am “more organized than any client he had ever seen and even some other lawyers he knows” didnt mean to change the subject ofthe main thread though

Glad you’re going to court for that mold, it sure is dangerous stuff and can make you so sick. Landlords need to be held responsible for that crap.

Hey just got back from court. I WON!!! But i have an irking feeling that he will repeal. Due to “lack of building code in my state”, it was basically said that I just win three times the deposit. Good enough for me, cause some is better than none!

Doesn’t bug me ๐Ÿ˜‰

It starts bugging you after living in it for three months….blahblah

Mold is NOT good at all….

I meant the thread hijack didn’t bug me ๐Ÿ™‚ the mold bugs me…

oh thats good. lol

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
          www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
          Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.