fbpx

Got a New Place!

Home Forums Miscellany Happy Thoughts Got a New Place!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

After being in limbo since 24 June, (Left Hawaii, visited Brooksville, FL, Moline, IL, Champlin, MN, Spearfish, SD, Cody, WY, Boise, ID, Corvallis, OR, Seattle, WA, and now cooling my heels at the Dragon Hill Lodge… great name, I know…) I have a new place to live. Barring any issues, I will be moving in to my new house in Seoungnam, S. Korea on Tuesday. I sign the lease Monday 🙂 Now that is a happy thought! I’m soooo ready to cook my own food again!!

Melody
      Keymaster

Can you post some pictures?? I wanna see what it is like there!

Skigod377
        Participant

Can you post some pictures?? I wanna see what it is like there!

I sure will! I need to take some better ones, but I can post what I have…

Skigod377
          Participant

Here’s what I’ve taken so far… not much. One at the airport and a couple on the bus on the way to Yongsan. Then there are a few of the grounds at the hotel, and then some of the house I am moving in to on (fingers crossed) Tuesday. http://s106.photobucket.com/user/skigod377/library/Korea

dragonmedley
            Participant

Oh wow, it looks awesome!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
              I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Bodine
              Participant

Congrats!! Good for you.Hope you have a wonderful life there.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Adaneth
                Participant

It looks really nice. 🙂 Congrats, and I hope you love it!

twindragonsmum
                  Participant

It’s lovely! How long will you be stationed there?

tdm 🙂

tdm

Chloe
                    Participant

Wow, love your front walk and bedroom deck! Lots of wonderful greenery and serenity. Those high ceilings are wonderful, too. Congratulations on getting “settled”! I bet it will feel really good.

Melody
                      Keymaster

Wow! That place looks fantastic!

Skigod377
                        Participant

Thanks all. As of now we’ll be here 2 years but the military has an incentive program called aip. If I extend another year, I get $300 a month extra starting from the day I extend. Not sure if we’ll extend so right now it’s 2 years. If it doesn’t suck, it’ll be 3.

Falcolf
                          Participant

Good luck! It looks like a nice place!

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

wow that is alot nicer than my last place! ALOT better than seeing THIS every moning V

ya..now that was scary…ugh

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
                            www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
                            Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Skigod377
                            Participant

wow that is alot nicer than my last place! ALOT better than seeing THIS every moning V

ya..now that was scary…ugh

What the heck is that??

it was the mold by my front door. scary isn’t it?

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
                              www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
                              Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.