fbpx

googles update pic page 2

Home Forums Miscellany Community googles update pic page 2

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Duld
    Participant

my brother went to a laser surgery

before he had like heavy duty bottle glasses, +8 +8 so tecnically he was allmost blind, but he is worse now, and he has gone twice

funny story
      I once “borrowed” his old glasses after he had surgery, put on a wig, put some prostodontic teeth in my mouth (a training dummy model built from school (dental technitian I did not borrow them from grandma) that fit over my teeth) wore an old rugged jacket that my father only used for some heavy duty house work) and visited my sister in law on a dark night with a piece of paper whitch said that I was selling christmas cards for the “aid for mentally handicapped”, sorry to say the joke didn’t go as planned, I scared the piss out of her and her daughter who burst into tears and ran inside, but nooo I couldn’t stop, I even put my foot in her doorway, and then the glasses slipped to the tip of my nose and she knew my eyes, she punched me really hard in the sholder (I probably deserved that) and laughed hysterically the whole night through

dragonmedley
      Participant

Meany!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Katherine
        Participant

BRoS wrote:

before he had like heavy duty bottle glasses, +8 +8 so tecnically he was allmost blind, but he is worse now, and he has gone twice

funny story
          I once “borrowed” his old glasses after he had surgery, put on a wig, put some prostodontic teeth in my mouth (a training dummy model built from school (dental technitian I did not borrow them from grandma) that fit over my teeth) wore an old rugged jacket that my father only used for some heavy duty house work) and visited my sister in law on a dark night with a piece of paper whitch said that I was selling christmas cards for the “aid for mentally handicapped”, sorry to say the joke didn’t go as planned, I scared the piss out of her and her daughter who burst into tears and ran inside, but nooo I couldn’t stop, I even put my foot in her doorway, and then the glasses slipped to the tip of my nose and she knew my eyes, she punched me really hard in the sholder (I probably deserved that) and laughed hysterically the whole night through

😯 That is so funny! But I agree with you that you deserved the punch! 😆 At least she laughed about it!

BRoS wrote:

funny story

hehe thats good , i love the scare the crap out of people ..it makes me all warm and fuzzy inside 😈

Duld
          Participant

imagine when not smiling and darkness outside, alot scaryer

As for the $400 lenses comment, it’s just that strong of a prescription. Mine are what, $100-150 and that’s with the anti-reflection, scratch coat, the works. As for my fiancee’s sister and their mother, they don’t go for anti-reflect and that. Too expensive. 😯

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.