fbpx

Goof Up Edition Red Panda Fennecs *Squeek*

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Goof Up Edition Red Panda Fennecs *Squeek*

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Amy
    Participant

That is cool 🙂

I went to the zoo this past summer and saw a little red panda. Really cute. Only way it could have been cuter is if had the body shape of a fennec fox 😉 lol

Purplecat
      Participant

I know I would want one….. The red panda markings do kinda look like a nice fiery coat color instead of a firecat….he’d be, a firefox!

I just learned that they used to be classified as being related to raccoons but now the experts say that isn’t correct. So now they are classified as being in a family by themselves.

Amy
        Participant

That’s interesting. I bet they could figure out the most recent common ancestor if they did some more genomic sequencing. 🙂

darjeb
          Participant

I’ll take a non-perfect one – my tan on is on the way but I haven’t received it yet so I don’t know what he’ll look like in person but the picture sure was cute.

darjeb
            Participant

I’ll take a non-perfect one – my tan on is on the way but I haven’t received it yet so I don’t know what he’ll look like in person but the picture sure was cute.

Amy
              Participant

Post picks once you get yours darjeb. Next to a baby uni if you have one. I’d love so see a size comparison.

Melody
                Keymaster

It isn’t so much that the paint scheme is difficult, it is just that I managed to wreck the finish on almost every one of these. Wrecking finishes is one of my talents.

Melody
                  Keymaster

I want to do a Pebble red panda.
                    A bit larger than the fennec, so he can be painted easier.

twindragonsmum
                    Participant

me too! same here!

twindragonsmum 🙂

tdm

Amy
                      Participant

Is it possible someone else could do the finishes who has an easier time with it?

And I don’t finish things on a regular basis, so I have no idea, but why is it that tons of the toasted marshmallow foxes are finished just fine, but the panda ones are so hard to do? Does the paint job somehow make it harder? I don’t understand.

And even if the finish isn’t perfect I’d still take one of the panda ones.

Syn
                        Participant

I would love to have one too, goof up or not; they are just so cute. 🙂 The best part was that I did not have to move one single thing to make room for him. He is so tiny that I was able to just plunk him down between some other pieces. :party:

Amy
                          Participant

That’s always nice, Syn. I recently got a few new pieces and they’re really crowding the other on the shelf. Man, I need more room T_T

moonbeam
                            Participant

I want to do a Pebble red panda.
                              A bit larger than the fennec, so he can be painted easier.

YEEEESSSSS!!!!
                              Please do! I´m sure they would be even cuter than the Fennecs 😀

Bodine
                              Participant

That’s always nice, Syn. I recently got a few new pieces and they’re really crowding the other on the shelf. Man, I need more room T_T

LOL.I think we are all getting that problem.I am going today to search for a new cabinet myself.My husbnd is the one that told me to order the Fennec, thought it was cute.That knocked my socks off.Jeff?Wanting a sculpture?of a fox?How could I resist?First time for everything I guess…if you live long enough.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.