fbpx

Goof Up Edition Red Panda Fennecs *Squeek*

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Goof Up Edition Red Panda Fennecs *Squeek*

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Amy
    Participant

Hi Melody,

I saw that the fennec foxes will be coming into the store today, and it reminded me of how badly I want a red panda one.

I know you said they were harder to paint, but would you consider perhaps putting them into the store as a LP item, or even on an as wanted basis if you could charge more for them than the regular colored ones? Earlier you mentioned that you had to paint like five of these guys to get just two or three smooth ones, so I know more exist. Any plans to sell those?

I saw that the regular fennecs are only $28. I’d happily pay more than double that for a red panda one.

Please? *_*

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

She did put one on ebay at one point. They do look like complicated little guys… they might be too much for the store. Who knows though. I’d like to see Glacier ones ^_^

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Amy
        Participant

Well, unfortunately I was not the winner of the one ebay one. 🙁 And those guys are so cute there should be more than one on earth. One little fennec is a lot for the entire world population to share.

I do agree that glacier ones would be pretty though. Those glacier ki rins were drop dead gorgeous O_O

Melody
          Keymaster

Painting these tiny things like red pandas was MURDER! I screwed up about eight before I got one good one for ebay!
            eeesh!
            So, that is a “no”, unless you folks want not-perfect paint jobs! -Though with practice I do get better at things…

Amy
            Participant

I’d take a non-perfect paint job. 🙂

I’d love to see pics.

And you are right about practice 😉

Skeeterdeee
              Participant

Can you sell your practice painted pebbles as a “goof-up edition”? I would LOVE to have a not-perfect one!! <3

WolfenMachine
                Participant

Can you sell your practice painted pebbles as a “goof-up edition”? I would LOVE to have a not-perfect one!! <3

Yes! I’m sure there are 8 people out there who would not think they are “goofed” and would love him just the same.

SilverDragon
                  Participant

I would like to see them in other colors that are easy to paint like the tan. For example, maybe silver, black, or even like a red fox. 🙂

Author of “Moonlight Walkers” book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
                    Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

twindragonsmum
                    Participant

Painting these tiny things like red pandas was MURDER! I screwed up about eight before I got one good one for ebay!
                      eeesh!
                      So, that is a “no”, unless you folks want not-perfect paint jobs! -Though with practice I do get better at things…

YES PLEASE!!! I’d take one in a heart beat!

twindragonsmum :love:

tdm

moonbeam
                      Participant

I would definately not be picky about it being perfect or not!I would take it anyway!
                        Please, please!!

Bodine
                        Participant

I would love one.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

twindragonsmum
                          Participant

And lookie – you’ve had eight people respond! When will they arrive in the mail? *snerk!* j/k

twindragonsmum :bigsmile:

tdm

Amy
                            Participant

And lookie – you’ve had eight people respond! When will they arrive in the mail? *snerk!* j/k

twindragonsmum :bigsmile:

I know, right? lol

Clearly it’s a sign. 😉

Wait! Me too! Me too!

Last New Year’s friends and I went to a tiny zoo and they had red pandas. One of them spent 15 minutes trying to get a basketball out of a bucket. We were so impressed by his play drive and sheer determination. Well, he finally got the ball out and it turned out there were his favorite snacks at the bottom of the bucket! But we had a great time watching him so I’ve had a soft spot for red pandas since then.

Skeeterdeee
                              Participant

I think even a “goof-up edition” would sell like hotcakes dipped in chocolate smothered in strawberries!!

Neat fact: I took my little ones to Wendy’s this past weekend, the toy in their kid’s meal were National Geographic toys. I learned that the latin scientific name of the Red Panda translates to “fire-colored cat”. I thought that was kinda cool!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.