fbpx

Good to have my pc back!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Good to have my pc back!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    KaytanaPhoenix
    Participant

Man, I don’t realize how much I love having my pc until I can’t use it!

Last week I got a nice lovely group of trojan viruses on my pc… Not completely sure how, my best guess is an image search for horse colors lead me to an infected page… I have since been fighting them off of my pc! I’m *hoping* they’re gone now.. My brother was thankfully nice enough to help me out… but now I’m afraid to download the new Windows Updates lol! He told me about when he had a root kit that infected the Windows Updater, and every time he tried to update Windows it would redownload the virus! So I’m really hoping to avoid that! lol

It is good to be able to get back on here without borrowing someone elses pc or using my phone! (Cause browsing Windstone on my phone isn’t the most fun one could have, lol!) Also nice to be able to use Photoshop again! I owe a few people a few photos and the like!

and.. that’s my story ;p

Rachel
      Participant

Yay!! Those must have been Trojan Horses.

etruscan
        Participant

What a nuisance! Welcome back. ๐Ÿ™‚

KaytanaPhoenix
          Participant

Yay!! Those must have been Trojan Horses.

*snort* XD

What a nuisance! Welcome back. ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you! ๐Ÿ˜€

Amy
            Participant

Oh man, computer viruses are scary XP I’m sorry you have to be all paranoid about updating windows now.

I did have a good snerk over the trojan horses joke though 0:)

Anywho, glad you’re back on your PC. It’s definitely hard to browse on the phone.

Riversgrace
              Participant

I feel your pain! I have to work from my iPhone! It’s good to have as a back up but not primary use of the Internet…. Kinda sucks lol glad you got your computer back!!!

darjeb
                Participant

Glad you got your PC back it can be awful without it. I just got my email back last week after somthing changed my password (it wasn’t me( and I called AT&T every other day. They would fix it one day and it was gone the next. Finally a tech from Yahoo fixed it and (Cross your fingers) it has been working for over a week.

KaytanaPhoenix
                  Participant

Thanks guys! I may end up cleaning off the HDD soon and reformatting/reinstalling Windows.. some things are acting weird, ‘n though I don’t think the virus is on the pc anymore, I wonder if it did some damage… that’s going to be an interesting challenge, lol, thank goodness I have a massive external HDD and a USB 3 card to put in my pc, lol.

Man Darjeb, that sucks about your email! I think I’d go a bit batty without mine! I’m glad you were able to get it all fixed though ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.