fbpx

Goldfish dragon?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Goldfish dragon?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

I was thinking of attempting a dragon in the style of an orange and black or white and red goldfish. I was looking for inspiration and I wondered if anyone has attempted a goldfish dragon in the past?

dragonmedley
    Participant

Not that I recall.

It sounds like your avatar wants to come to life as a PYO ๐Ÿ™‚

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
      I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Sirithiliel
      Participant

I haven’t seen goldfish, but I have seen koi =)

Melody
        Keymaster

I was thinking of attempting a dragon in the style of an orange and black or white and red goldfish. I was looking for inspiration and I wondered if anyone has attempted a goldfish dragon in the past?

HA HA! I was so struck by your goldfish avatar that I was going to try one like that too! It is soo cute with those black edges on the fins.

siberakh1
          Participant

Yes. I’ve seen one or two small pyo dragons inspired by goldfish. I think it may have been Purplecat who was the painter.

HA HA! I was so struck by your goldfish avatar that I was going to try one like that too! It is soo cute with those black edges on the fins.

Actually Melody, I am so in love with your koi designs its sort of what inspired me. Why not goldfish too? ๐Ÿ˜€ I am a huge fan of them, they have such charm and wonderful characters!
            I’ll look up Purplecat and see if I can find any pics. In the mean time, I’ll be buying a pyo dragon and ill have a go!
            If you do paint one Melody I’d love to see it!

Is there any line art for the pyo dragon? I wanted to colour my ideas before putting a brush to my dragon.

dragonmedley
            Participant

Is there any line art for the pyo dragon? I wanted to colour my ideas before putting a brush to my dragon.

A lot of us simply use the picture in the store and try out on there.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
              I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Purplecat
              Participant

It was a few years ago, but yes, I did do a couple goldfish patterns on the pyo dragon! They came out nicely. Goldfish patterns work well on the scale pattern the pyo dragon has.

That’s a good idea, I could try that ๐Ÿ™‚ Didn’t think to do that lol
                I wouldn’t want to copy you Purplecat! I didn’t realise it had been attempted before :-S

Purplecat
                Participant

You wouldnt be copying me! We’d both be copying goldfish! lol.

Blight
                  Participant

Like others have said, I haven’t seen any goldfish PYOs but there are koi inspired designs!

I picked up my pyo dragon from the post office today! Now to crack on with painting him! XD

KaytanaPhoenix
                    Participant

I look forward to seeing this one ๐Ÿ˜€

Blight
                      Participant

Good luck!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.