fbpx

Golden Liquid Arcylics – Australian stockists?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Golden Liquid Arcylics – Australian stockists?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Blight
    Participant

Any other Aussies buy Golden Liquid Acrylic paints within Australia? I’ve found some stores, but have bad bad experiences with other ones when purchasing Decoart Americana because their paints were old or out of stock constantly.

I don’t wish to sign up and make any orders from any more dodgy sites, so any feedback would be great ๐Ÿ™‚

Sikek
      Participant

Which online retailers are you considering? I haven’t bought Golden Liquid acrylics before online, but I’ve used quite a few Australian online art stores before, I might be able to help identify which I’ve found often have out of date stock lists for their supplies ๐Ÿ™‚

How long ago were Golden Liquid acrylics imported into Australia? I thought it was only a few years ago at most, so maybe their stock lists won’t be so out of date for these?

Prezaurian
        Participant

I am not an Aussie, BUT I have ordered from a website called dickblick.com They have a large selection of different brands of paint/art supplies and typically have them discounted. They also seem to have an international phone number. Perhaps you could try them. Or you could try Amazon. I wish you luck!

Blight
          Participant

Oh, I meant old stock not by the item ID #! I meant that their paint was -old- paint that had gone past it’s ‘expiry date’.

I don’t know when paint brands were imported, but they do sell them online here, I just need to find a reputable dealer ๐Ÿ™‚

I am not an Aussie, BUT I have ordered from a website called dickblick.com They have a large selection of different brands of paint/art supplies and typically have them discounted. They also seem to have an international phone number. Perhaps you could try them. Or you could try Amazon. I wish you luck!

I would go with blick, they are great for orders and often have sales. Also if you order paint in the tubes, i find getting 2 oz instead 5 oz is often better, I occasionally find the 5 oz a bit drier and grainy-er.

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
            www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
            Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Sikek
            Participant

Oh ok! I misunderstood ๐Ÿ™‚

Looking up online they say they have a shelf-life of about 10 years. I can’t remember exactly when they came, but Golden Liquid acrylics were not sold in Australia before 2010 at-least. I would think they should all be pretty fine.

Blight
              Participant

Thanks for the info!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.