fbpx

Going out of town for a convention

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Going out of town for a convention

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Jodi
    Participant

skigod377 wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

Hmm. I guess I just assumed that’s what she meant since she said they would be auctioned separately. Separately from what? My mind said, “The Buy Now listings of the other cats.” I hope they’re not auctions. I want one, but can never pay the prices the auctions pull in.

The other two will just be an edition of two, im guessing. Different from the others…like she did the red-eyed and blue-eyed violet flame old warriors when she saw they had different eye colors. There are quite a few, so maybe they will come down in price.

I hope so. I’m still trying to pay off the pearl griffin parents.

ladybrooklyn
      Participant

Egads!!! I didn’t realise they were THAT close to being released… crap!!!

Must find money hidden away from moving… OMG… gotta have Gryph chicks and one of those loverly flap cats!!!

GAH can we start layaway plans with Windstone? They hold the critters hostage until they are paid for!? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Elizabeth
        Participant

the griffen’s are adorable but i think i will wait for the wolf ones to come out in retail stores. Oh emerald i left you a message.

Have fun and goodluck at the con! πŸ˜‰

Maria
          Participant

Enjoy the convention and sell a lot, emerald.

Jodi
            Participant

Thanks, you guys! I appreciate it.

Have lots of fun. I am planning on getting a griffin chick and I hope I am not going to miss them.

siberakh1
              Participant

Melody did clarify in a previous post about the chicks that there will be more than one batch of the pearl white griff chicks sitting up, so if you don’t get one on the first shot, there will be at least one more go at them πŸ™‚

But you have to wait longer.

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

Oh man! I have NO CHANCE of getting one of those cats if there are only 2 with the darker colorations! *cries* I HOPE SO MUCH I CAN GET ONE!!!!

I’m hoping they look something like my darling kitty who passed away 4 years ago.

Got a busted Windstone?
                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

lamortefille
                  Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Oh man! I have NO CHANCE of getting one of those cats if there are only 2 with the darker colorations! *cries* I HOPE SO MUCH I CAN GET ONE!!!!

I’m hoping they look something like my darling kitty who passed away 4 years ago.

Poor sweetie! I know you still miss her. My first cat was a calico name Noel – I had her for 15 years – from age 3 to 18. I know I won’t be able to afford one of the LEs:-/ I’m just gonna have to wait for the PYO cats and have a tribute painted. C’mon PYO kitties!

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.