fbpx

Going away for a week – Home now

Home Forums Miscellany Community Going away for a week – Home now

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Purplecat
    Participant

soon I hope!!

Pegasi1978
      Participant

He’s requested mid- to late November and right now it looks like he got it. That would mean he could be home for our son’s third birthday. Of course things are always subject to change at the whim of the Army. He’s also scheduled to go to the promotion board to become a sergeant at the beginning of October. He’s worried that he’ll fail even though I tell him he will do fine.

Maria
        Participant

Nice to see you back, Pegasi. 😀

lamortefille
          Participant

Welcome back: -)

Welcome back home, in every sense of the expression!

WB Pegasi! 😀

darjeb
            Participant

Welcome back home I hope your hubby gets home for your son’s 3rd birthday celebration

Welcome back. Glad you had a nice visit and good news that your hubby will come home.

Pegasi1978
              Participant

Thanks everyone. I’m not getting excited about him coming home yet because there’s still almost two months before he would be home, but it will be nice to have him home (even if it is only for 18 days and then he leaves us again for another 9 months or so). I need to get started making Christmas shopping lists and start buying things from it because we had talked about doing Christmas when he was home. 😯 Now that I’ve thought of that it seems like so little time until he comes home.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.