fbpx

GB Wolves 2/5/15 – Show Off Thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags GB Wolves 2/5/15 – Show Off Thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 316 total)
  • Author
    Natasha
    Participant

Meet my GB Wolf. He is definitely one that I would have overlooked, if I was only going by the class photos. A hidden gem, IMO. He’s dark and mysterious with gold eyes, and from the back, he’s all black. His smirk says: “Oh Hi…we’re lost, can I use your phone? Is that a cat? Can I pet him?”. Oddball says: “no, no, no don’t trust him…He can’t even dial numbers on the phone, and he tried to “pet” me this morning”

photo IMG-20150217-01296_zps7aba396d.jpg

Not to be trusted πŸ™‚

Gorgeous wolf, Angelika! He does look like he shouldn’t be trusted around family pets. πŸ˜‰

Your wolf is nearly the twin of one of mine – mine just had a little more white. I think he’s just passing thru my house, though.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
      ANY Red Eyed Unis
      ANY Test Paint Bat
      UNIS:
      The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
      Male- Snow Leopard TP
      White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
      Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
      Mother: Okapi
      Gothic - Mahogany
      PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
      DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Amstaff
      Participant

Meet my GB Wolf. He is definitely one that I would have overlooked, if I was only going by the class photos. A hidden gem, IMO. He’s dark and mysterious with gold eyes, and from the back, he’s all black. His smirk says: “Oh Hi…we’re lost, can I use your phone? Is that a cat? Can I pet him?”. Oddball says: “no, no, no don’t trust him…He can’t even dial numbers on the phone, and he tried to “pet” me this morning”

photo IMG-20150217-01296_zps7aba396d.jpg

Not to be trusted πŸ™‚

He is a beauty ! Im guessing his good looks allow him to ‘get away with’ a lot more trouble than the others πŸ˜‰

Oh, here are a few sun shots of my Coal πŸ˜‰ Couldnt help but share ! The effects of the sun and the glare make him appear to have highlights and diff colors, but trust me, he is ALL black. πŸ™‚

Dust does seem to be attracted to him, like static cling, LOL! I did brush him off and blew the specs off him a few times, yet some still managed to make their way into the photos πŸ˜‰

Oh, and last night he howled so mournfully for his missing companion, Dust the Ivory Wolf, that I caved in and sent for her. Im hoping Windstone can get her on the first flight out so he doesnt have to miss his love any longer πŸ˜‰

Ann
        Participant

Here’s my lovely roan husky. She has a rose colored hue to her though it is so hard to to tell here as the lighting was so poor. I named her “Rosie”. She is just gorgeous, sorry for the bad photos.

photo D8F5F7C8-E3CD-4286-A224-06CB73CB49BA_zpsy7lz3trh.jpg

photo B3307E74-6214-4100-9515-F55ED10E275F_zpsot7pbit5.jpg

photo F689BEA6-B0A6-4514-8CC4-B5E24E9E47BE_zpsqq77enqd.jpg

Ela_Hara
          Participant

I ordered a second wolf when Windstone lifted the limit, and my second wolf apparently decided to tour the country before coming home. Last I checked tracking he went from Oregon to Maryland (I guess he wanted to see all the snow out east) where’s he’s been stuck for days. I paid for Priority Mail 2-day & he was supposed to be delivered Saturday, but he’s still in Maryland with no update on estimated delivery. Isn’t it great that USPS charges extra for Priority Mail delivery services! :((

You’re lucky – my first Wolfie is still playing around in all the snow in Maryland! I hope he gets delivered Wednesday, he didn’t make it here yet. It’s been nice looking at all of everyone’s lovelies though… πŸ™‚

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
            Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Landipan
            Participant

Rosie looks lovely! Is she the one in the class photo that has a lavender-ish hue?

*Formerly meowmix101
              Not currently open for PYO commissions.

WolfenMachine
              Participant

Oh, man! I love looking at everyone’s pictures. Coal is gorgeous too! I hope there are still some ivory wolves around for a while. I’d love to have one. Since everyone is naming their wolf, I named mine Lucky. I’m lucky to have gotten her, lucky to have been able to afford a wolf in the first place AND after she arrived I have had 2 interviews! One of them is especially promising.

rachelled
                Participant

My wolf arrived today – I was so surprised to see her, spotted was the last one I thought I’d end up with! But she is so cute. I’m actually kicking myself a little, because if I’d have kept my GB Lady Cat, they’d match perfectly. I sold her mostly because she looked out of place. Oh well, hindsight is 20/20 right?

I loveee the little pawpad details. πŸ™‚

I think her antiquing gives her a nice off-white look. I’m thinking of calling her Cookies ‘n Cream.

briteblades
                  Participant

Here are my two! Cloudy day today so my apologies for the poor quality.

He is darker than the pictures lets on:
                     photo wolf2_zps1e6d628d.jpg

photo wolf1_zps35f894f6.jpg

I am looking to trade either for a dark grey or black wolf!

Bullsquid
                    Participant

I’m usually pretty patient (really!) when it comes to waiting for grab bags to arrive, but the tracking info on my wolf is just ridiculous. It went from Portland, to Los Angeles, to Toronto, then BACK to Los Angeles (???), then on to Louisville, then Hamilton, then Toronto again. It is finally in Canada Customs. πŸ˜› Seriously, what the heck? I think maybe my wolf got scared of the cold weather in Toronto and tried to escape back to LA. πŸ˜‰

But on a positive note, everyone’s wolves look amazing!

Mary
                      Participant

I ordered a second wolf when Windstone lifted the limit, and my second wolf apparently decided to tour the country before coming home. Last I checked tracking he went from Oregon to Maryland (I guess he wanted to see all the snow out east) where’s he’s been stuck for days. I paid for Priority Mail 2-day & he was supposed to be delivered Saturday, but he’s still in Maryland with no update on estimated delivery. Isn’t it great that USPS charges extra for Priority Mail delivery services! :((

You’re lucky – my first Wolfie is still playing around in all the snow in Maryland! I hope he gets delivered Wednesday, he didn’t make it here yet. It’s been nice looking at all of everyone’s lovelies though… πŸ™‚

I can’t figure out why they sent them out to Maryland, when there’s more direct routes that didn’t get the heavy snows. I suspect the snows are part of the delays but there’s really no reason they should’ve went from OR to MD instead of local sort facilities. We weren’t having snows here, just brutal cold which shouldn’t affect deliveries.

My tracking finally got updated today & wolfie maded it to Illinois, so I’m hopeful I’ll see him today or tomorrow.

Hopefully you’ll soon see yours also

Mary
                        Participant

I’m usually pretty patient (really!) when it comes to waiting for grab bags to arrive, but the tracking info on my wolf is just ridiculous. It went from Portland, to Los Angeles, to Toronto, then BACK to Los Angeles (???), then on to Louisville, then Hamilton, then Toronto again. It is finally in Canada Customs. πŸ˜› Seriously, what the heck? I think maybe my wolf got scared of the cold weather in Toronto and tried to escape back to LA. πŸ˜‰

Well, at least they didn’t ship yours to the east coast with the massive snow pileups affecting deliveries! For the life of me, I can’t figure out USPS’s routing system.

Scathach
                          Participant

I’m glad you are patient. I’m not. πŸ™

My latest package has gone from Corvallis to Portland (so far normal), from there to Pennsylvania (Huh? This is new!), and then on to Chicago (also new). At least the box is making it’s way north. I know from previous purchases from other sellers in the USA that once packages leave Chicago, they really are pretty close to coming home to me. I just hope that the box doesn’t get stuck for a week in customs as just happened with another package.

I am enjoying seeing the wolves and foxes that have been shown so far. I did get a wolf on Monday, a lovely black husky, but I’m waiting for everyone to arrive before I post pictures.

Life is beautiful.

pegasus4240
                            Participant

Here’s pics of mine that arrived several days ago. I named him Mouse and I love him. πŸ™‚

Thanks!

-- Angie

KaytanaPhoenix
                              Participant

Here’s pics of mine that arrived several days ago. I named him Mouse and I love him. πŸ™‚

Thanks!

Oh! I love the speckles! πŸ™‚ Super cute! πŸ˜€

Natasha
                                Participant

Thanks!

I love the uneven paint on his face. It gives him a ton of character and really makes him come alive!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                                  ANY Red Eyed Unis
                                  ANY Test Paint Bat
                                  UNIS:
                                  The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                                  Male- Snow Leopard TP
                                  White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                                  Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                                  Mother: Okapi
                                  Gothic - Mahogany
                                  PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                                  DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 316 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.