fbpx

Garden Statues

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Garden Statues

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Elena
    Participant

Elena
      Participant

Is there any chance that there will be any new garden statues made/released? Maybe some of the Production pieces already being produced? I love how real they look and would much rather fill my garden with gorgeous statuary than stuff everyone else has!!

laphon1
        Participant

foxfeather wrote:

Quote:

Is there any chance that there will be any new garden statues made/released? Maybe some of the Production pieces already being produced? I love how real they look and would much rather fill my garden with gorgeous statuary than stuff everyone else has!!

The Sea Jewel you did with a tea stain would look lovely in a planter, Melody.

Melody
          Keymaster

foxfeather wrote:

I have a couple garden dragons that are intended to be stone finish, and are shaped like my normal dragons (not the rock-dragon type). We haven’t produced them yet,however, and I don’t know if we will.
            We aren’t going to produce the regular line as outdoor things, because we don’t want people to be confused about whether a sculpture can be outdoors or not. The cement line will be different sculptures… not that anyone puts them outside anyway.

Maria
            Participant

So there will be more new sculpts done in cement, besides the rock dragons?

Melody wrote:

The cement line will be different sculptures… not that anyone puts them outside anyway.

😆 That’s the truth! My big rock dragon and the baby are both sitting next to the fireplace.

I don’t care how heavy the garden statues are, I’d be scared of people walking off with my expensive Windstone statue if I left it outside. D: They’re too pretty to leave outside where people can see their…prettiness.

(I’ve gotten some pretty heavy stuff stolen by MOVERS…gads! That and our Playstation 2. NO OKAMI FOR ME. Just an XBox. Vantid must pity me.)

I would have the bigger rock dragon out, but I keep the baby inside to trip the dogs out. hehe

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.