fbpx

GALLERY question ….?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone GALLERY question ….?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mmloda
    Participant

Marzena

Mmloda
      Participant

Ok so I just have a quick question…I uploaded the pics of my new Griffin into my gallery and I thought that i would be able to rotate the pic, but I guess forum members are not permitted to do that, I was hoping that somone who has permission to ratate the pics could do that fro me than, or should I just reload them again once they are rotated on my end?

I just think that MY NEWEST griffin looks really funny becasue the picture is not rotated upwards… ๐Ÿ™‚

Marzena

BDW
        Participant

Actualy…don’t they fly? He could have his claws digged in a tree trunck and he is looking down… ๐Ÿ˜† Just kidding. He looks great! ๐Ÿ˜€

Jennifer
          Keymaster

Sorry about that- I didn’t know users don’t have those controls! That doesn’t make much sense but I can’t seem to change it, apologies. I rotated them for you.

It takes a while to do so if you can upload photos rotated the correct way in the future that’d be awesome! ๐Ÿ˜€

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
            My art: featherdust.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.