fbpx

Funny Peacock Emperor

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Funny Peacock Emperor

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    darjeb
    Participant

darjeb
      Participant

This is a picture of my peacock dragons and I if you will notice most of them have a purple/gold chest but the emperor is blue. I got him on ebay for about $90 a few years ago and thought he was a great bargain. Is something wrong with him (pegasil1978 suggested I ask you) or is he just an old Emperor?

Pegasi1978
        Participant

Actually my suggestion was about the really old green mother, but this works to. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Melody
          Keymaster

darjeb wrote:

This is a picture of my peacock dragons and I if you will notice most of them have a purple/gold chest but the emperor is blue. I got him on ebay for about $90 a few years ago and thought he was a great bargain. Is something wrong with him (pegasil1978 suggested I ask you) or is he just an old Emperor?

I’d need to compare him to the paint sample Peacock Emp. we have…which is probably packed away, because the color is discontinued.
            Does anyone else have a Peacock Emp. like this? He does look unusual to me. They are supposed to have violet and champagne color on their chests, I think.
            Sometimes dragons with something “wrong” with them become highly collectable! Like the Jades and the orange-eyed Emeralds!

Elena
            Participant

i just had a look at my Peacock Emp and he’s got dark blue belly scales but has kind of purplish greenish center belly scales. Does that help? ๐Ÿ˜•

Purplecat
              Participant

Oh, cool. I’ve got a male that’s got a blue chest! He has touches of purple on his tail and crest but he’s mostly a deep saphire color. He’s one of my favorites! ๐Ÿ˜€

Maebnus
                Participant

Here’s a pic of my Emp, for comparison. He’s got blue chest scales too, with barely a touch of purple & green down the very center (almost seems more like interference than regular coloring, and it looks like gold in this pic but really isn’t). Yours looks super blue though… is he really as blue as he looks in that pic? My Emp’s colors aren’t as bright as your seems to be either. (I’m not sure how old he is… I’ve had him for 6-7 years, and he came from someone else’s collection.)

My peacock emp looks like that… blue chest, very muted colors.

darjeb
                  Participant

Mine as you can see from the picture is blue all the way down and pretty much across his chest but the back wings are colorful. Thanks everybody for showing me yours to compare. Maebnus3 yours is very colorful compared to mine. Mine also is a very dark blue.

Melody
                    Keymaster

They are supposed to have a line of champagne color down the center of the chest.

Copper83
                      Participant

My emperor also has a blue chest although I don’t think he’s as dark as this one. What about the Male dragon? The chest on mine is green. Is that right? I do have several other peacocks with the violet and champagne color on thier chest. And then there is my new peacock scratcher. He’s very colorfull!

My emperor dragon’s chest is blue too, and so is my Male dragons. my other peacock dragons have the violet and champagne color.

Purplecat
                        Participant

My peacock male I got because of his lack of the champagne color…I thought he was neat without it. ๐Ÿ˜€ I wish I could find a dark scratcher colored like that but I think almost all of the scratchers are the brilliant peacock rather than the dark.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.