fbpx

Fun item idea for the Store

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Fun item idea for the Store

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    machineguts
    Participant

Melody, I think it would be awesome if you sold little sketches in the store! You could do random sketches on approx. 5″x5″ sized paper, something small that wouldn’t take too much time, perhaps for $5 or $10 a piece? Since we all love your COA sketches so much, it would be awesome to be able to go to the store and purchase a random sketch from you. They could all be a surprise instead of anything specific, so we never know what we’re going to get! πŸ™‚

machineguts
      Participant

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

That sounds awesome except some crazy people *i.e. perhaps me* would buy like 10 sketches at once! LOL!

I guess it could be a store item though, when they are sold out they’re sold out.

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

kitsunelady
          Participant

I agree, that’s awesome!

Yes I agree!! Melody give us art prints! Pwetty pwease!! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

I would especially love “portraits” of her dragon line, for instance, where she draws individual pics of emporers, males, mothers, etc.

Melody
            Keymaster

machineguts wrote:

Melody, I think it would be awesome if you sold little sketches in the store! You could do random sketches on approx. 5″x5″ sized paper, something small that wouldn’t take too much time, perhaps for $5 or $10 a piece? Since we all love your COA sketches so much, it would be awesome to be able to go to the store and purchase a random sketch from you. They could all be a surprise instead of anything specific, so we never know what we’re going to get! πŸ™‚

I would just love to do something like that. Kind of a grab bag thing.
              We keep discussing fun stuff to do, like auctioning a fuzzy on ebay that comes with a “mystery companion”. I have a feeling ebay doesn’t like weird auctions like that, though.

Melody wrote:

machineguts wrote:

We keep discussing fun stuff to do, like auctioning a fuzzy on ebay that comes with a “mystery companion”. I have a feeling ebay doesn’t like weird auctions like that, though.

Sure Melody…Auction off a Fuzzy and sneak home with it…That would make for a heck of an auction! And prize! πŸ˜†

machineguts
              Participant

Ooh, that would be awesome! πŸ™‚

Melody wrote:

machineguts wrote:

Leigha
                Participant

FUZZIES! =O Yes to the fuzzy!

Tyrrlin
                  Participant

Melody wrote:

machineguts wrote:

You’d be surprised what some people auction off on eBay. πŸ™‚ I think it would be a cute idea.

Windstone collector in remission. πŸ˜‰

machineguts
                    Participant

LOL Like the Great Illinois Cornflake for instance? πŸ˜†

PurpleTurtle
                      Participant

Agreed! I would bid on a Fuzzy πŸ˜€ . I also love the the idea of sketches being available in the store πŸ˜‰ .

Melissa
                        Participant

Melody wrote:

Oooh, that sounds fun! I’d hope it’d be allright, a fuzzy with a ‘free gift’ or ‘mystery companion’ is an honest description and certainly seems more legit than other things on there… jars of dirt, ‘haunted’ rings, etc.

Only thing is, I think everyone would want one! πŸ˜†

frozendragon
                          Participant

machineguts wrote:

LOL Like the Great Illinois Cornflake for instance? πŸ˜†

there was a 3 yr old chicken finger that looked like Abraham Lincoln too.. and at the bottom of the auction it said not to eat the chicken finger.. and it had gotten to like $36 :puke:

Tyrrlin
                            Participant

You know, I have a wheat thin that looks JUST like the state of Colorado! I should pop it up on eBay! πŸ˜€

…or maybe it’s Wyoming?

Windstone collector in remission. πŸ˜‰

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.