fbpx

Frustrated, done with it, somebody else can have it.

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Frustrated, done with it, somebody else can have it.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    SPark
    Participant

SPark
      Participant

Anybody want a really busted male pegasus? I am usually fine with repairing things, but I am just sick of this guy. I’ve glued him together twice now, and once the glue didn’t hold, and once the cat knocked him over, and he’s in so many pieces, and with so much missing now, that I’m just tired of trying to deal with it. If he were a dragon I’d probably carry on anyhow, but I never liked the pegasus nearly so much.

If anybody wants to pay shipping, he’s free to a good home.

oooh- me me me!!

That’s the rearing one right?

Akeyla
        Participant

dang.
          to late :/
          If you have something left I’ll also gladly trade some art for it ๐Ÿ™‚

SPark
          Participant

If you really want it, Cheryl. It’s in three large pieces with a dozen or so small ones I’ve glued on that may or may not stay glued.

Let me know your zipcode so I can go see how much shipping will be.

Aw.

Next time something breaks, I’ll take it ๐Ÿ˜›

Jennifer
            Keymaster

If no one else claims it (though it sounds like they have!) I’ll have a go at fixing him up. ๐Ÿ™‚ I don’t mind paying shipping. I’ve been trying to win broken things on eBay but to date haven’t gotten a single piece. Ah well ๐Ÿ˜‰

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
              My art: featherdust.com

SPark wrote:

If you really want it, Cheryl. It’s in three large pieces with a dozen or so small ones I’ve glued on that may or may not stay glued.

Let me know your zipcode so I can go see how much shipping will be.

SPark
              Participant

Mwa ha ha ha, I know where you live!

And looks like you owe me $9.95

I won’t be able to ship until Friday. You can paypal, or send a check or cash, which would you prefer?

SPark wrote:

Mwa ha ha ha, I know where you live!

And looks like you owe me $9.95

I won’t be able to ship until Friday. You can paypal, or send a check or cash, which would you prefer?

Can I paypal on thursday when I get paid? PM me your paypal addy.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.