fbpx

Froggies

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Froggies

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

I have the Frog prince and Frog wizard for part trade or sale. They are in mint condition and will be double boxed. PM me if interested.
    I don’t have the boxes for them and they don’t have tags.

I will leave these two up for offer for a few days.

Maria
    Participant

Ooh, frog prince! I’m PMing you.

PM’d you

bump

If I could afford it, Id probably get one or both of the Windstone froggies for my mom. Im not a frog person (ever since a tree frog got caught in my hair, it wigged me out; bats in my hair I could handle but for some reason, when I moved to FL and saw the nocturnal white albino tree frogs that suction themselves to your door by your lights, it freaked me out. Then one lept onto my face and into my hair). AHHH! Yea, I wigged.

But mom loves froggies (and come to think of it, as a kid growing up in NY, I use to play with frogs and toads as a kid and they never bothered me; I was just traumatized by this crafty tree frog in FL) πŸ˜† If I could afford one or either, Id get them for mom.

Sorry they cant be yours but Im sure someone will take them from you and love them! Good luck!

Purplecat
      Participant

The frog prince is a temptation for me…I want one! πŸ˜€

Ive sold the Frog prince to GB πŸ˜€ He is super cute along with the wizard, its a shame to split them up but i need the money for uni πŸ™

Purplecat
        Participant

Yeah, I’m trying to sell stuff to pay the dentist bill for my son! I’ll find one eventually when I’ve got $$! Congrats GB!!!

Congrats GB.

Maria
          Participant

Thank you. And thanks a bunch to Griffiness, too. πŸ˜€

Congrats GB…

Griffiness, I have a extra Frog Wizard box (it does have some writing on it tho in black marker).

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.