fbpx

Freezer Weasles

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Freezer Weasles

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 48 total)
  • Author

Yay, another WEASEL POP! Thank Tycho for us. How many do we have now?

Jodi
    Participant

Ok. What is it?

siberakh1
      Participant

Maybe it is kinda like an otter Pop? I used to love the Blue one! I think it was the French Otter πŸ˜†

Hi Chessie,

Yes, Tycho has a third (that’s if we count the one that went South on you guys) Freezer Weasle for you.

Quaestion for you – will Giffin’s first girl friend (that we find out about that is) be a Griffin Chick?

OOFFY & Tycho

Melody
        Keymaster

ooffy wrote:

Tycho has another Freezer Weasle for you.

OoffyOh goodie! Never can get enough freezer weasels.

Melody
          Keymaster

emerald212 wrote:

Ok. What is it?

“Oofy” is a dear old friend. “Tyco” is his cat. Tyco catches, and gifts us humans with amazing variety of interesting specimens, such as weasels, some of which get donated to my growing freezer collection. I study the anatomy and save the skulls or skeletons. And gross out dinner guests.

Laurie
            Participant

Okie Dokie then. πŸ˜‰

PurpleTurtle
              Participant

Melody wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

Ok. What is it?

“Oofy” is a dear old friend. “Tyco” is his cat. Tyco catches, and gifts us humans with amazing variety of interesting specimens, such as weasels, some of which get donated to my growing freezer collection. I study the anatomy and save the skulls or skeletons. And gross out dinner guests.

Kinda gross, but interesting. I collect bones and have a small collection of animal skulls for reference purposes. I know it may seem a bit morbid, but I think bones are quite beautiful, on the same par as shells and stones.

Ahhhh Now I understand My cat Tuffy used to bring me Bats πŸ˜†

Bob

Very kewl so it’s your research

nessiemom
                  Participant

Ah ha! I can just see it now… “Oops… Dangit! I told you HAMBURGER!!”… bwhahahahaha!!!

Nicole
                    Participant

Well this is a little off topic but while we are talking about cats…this topic reminded me of a vacation i went on in hawaii. We staid in a condo there and a cat came and visited us one night that I assume lived there with someone. We let him come inside for a little while and gave him some milk as a treat. He was very nice and people friendly. Well the next morning when we woke up we found a mouse placed on our doormat. It was very sweet in a weird cat way.

NicoleH wrote:

Well this is a little off topic but while we are talking about cats…this topic reminded me of a vacation i went on in hawaii. We staid in a condo there and a cat came and visited us one night that I assume lived there with someone. We let him come inside for a little while and gave him some milk as a treat. He was very nice and people friendly. Well the next morning when we woke up we found a mouse placed on our doormat. It was very sweet in a weird cat way.

My roommate would have framed that mouse… πŸ™„ He misses the ‘presents’ his old cat used to get him…. I on the other hand…. yuck. I appreciate the sentiment but… yuck….

Elena
                      Participant

I had a cat I was looking after bring me a robin once, and I know it’s a huge gesture of love, but at least the cat could have made sure it was dead before it was presented to me 😯

Maria
                        Participant

😯 Poor foxfeather. I wonder if that’s a special honor in a cat’s eyes, to let someone else deal the final blow… πŸ˜•

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 48 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.