fbpx

Freckles!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Purplecat
    Participant

Purplecat
      Participant

Okay, Purple and gold are a pain in the butt to pair up on a PYO. I think I’m ok with the result though. My husband thinks he looks like he has a purple case of chicken pox 😯 I was going for a freckle dragon so I’m eager to hear your opinions…

Andrea
        Participant

I like the frekles! I don’t really like the dark purple around his gills or whatever they are.
          But the shading is beautiful!

dragonmedley
          Participant

That’s a very unusual mix for sure. When I read gold and purple, I didn’t think the body would be gold… The purple is a bit too dark in some places for me, especially in contrast with the rather light gold. But they ARE freckles and they’re really cool!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
            I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Purplecat
            Participant

I don’t think it’s working for me….I may try something else. Any suggestions? Purple just doesnt mesh well with gold I guess. πŸ˜₯ πŸ˜₯ Well….here’s my other one. I bought a batch of three PYO dragons and he’s the third.

Andrea
              Participant

I really like the blue and red.
                Keep going on the other too. He’s pretty.

Maria
                Participant

I love the purple shading on the “purple case of chicken pox.” It’s beautiful.
                  But I do prefer the red/blue. You did an excellent job in meshing the colors without making them clash.

Purplecat
                  Participant

The red blue one is actually darker than the pics suggest and really nice in person. The freckle dragon photographed well but in person is kinda blah….odd. I’m doing something else with the freckle dragon but I think I’m pretty much done with the red blue one….Anyone have name ideas for him?

Maebnus
                    Participant

Both of those are very pretty, purplecat!
                      I particularly like that you went gold for the main color of the first one. I’m a sucker for purple/gold mixes… (that should read: I want!)

Are they keepers, commissions, or will you ebay?

Purplecat
                      Participant

I’m redoing the freckle for now..(posted an hour too late or I would have let you have him πŸ™ ) The red blue one I’ll be ebaying once I’m pleased with him. I’m going to call him “Dusk Dragon”. I plan on doing another with gold as the main color with purple but I’ll probably do fewer freckles and a slightly more bronzy gold……hmmm.

Oh i love freckles, i don’t think i like the purple on the frill, but other than that he is fab!

frozendragon
                        Participant

purplecat wrote:

I don’t think it’s working for me….I may try something else. Any suggestions? Purple just doesnt mesh well with gold I guess. πŸ˜₯ πŸ˜₯ Well….here’s my other one. I bought a batch of three PYO dragons and he’s the third.

WTF…..get out of my head man…..

those are so close…..I did mine a few weeks ago….but was debating what to do with him…

hehe…

Maebnus
                          Participant

purplecat wrote:

I’m redoing the freckle for now..(posted an hour too late or I would have let you have him πŸ™ ) The red blue one I’ll be ebaying once I’m pleased with him. I’m going to call him “Dusk Dragon”. I plan on doing another with gold as the main color with purple but I’ll probably do fewer freckles and a slightly more bronzy gold……hmmm.

Awww, dang! Oh well, I look forward to seeing what you change. And to see the next one… Bronzy gold’s good too…
                            Just keep posting pics – I like your stuff. πŸ˜€

Starbreeze
                            Participant

It’s amazing how much alike those two dragons are!! 😯

They’re both beautiful!!! I’d be happy to give either one a home. 8)

KoishiiKitty
                              Participant

my gosh he is a cute little fella!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.