fbpx

Freckle the sun baked ruby OW

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Freckle the sun baked ruby OW

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Lupuslunae
    Participant

Here are some of my progress pictures on my Freckle project. Freckle is the OW Ruby dragon that was purchased for me without me ever seeing him. When I freed him from his box I couldn’t believe how sun damaged he was. Most of the reds on one side were completely gold and in some places pink. Freckle is not done yet because I painted two areas waaaayyy too dark and am now waiting for some golden magenta paint to hopefully add some of the lighter ruby highlights to make him look more like he should.

This is my first project like this, I am not a painter or a visual artist, so I think I’ve done a pretty good job ๐Ÿ™‚
      Before:

Ruby OW...kinda“>

Ruby OW...kinda“>

After:
      Freckle Windstone in progress“>

Freckle Windstone in progress“>

And he is sitting in a window because the clear coat finish I used on him is UV resistant =D

WolfenMachine
      Participant

WOW you did a great job! He looks fantastic!

Adaneth
        Participant

Nice work! ๐Ÿ™‚

Hannah
          Participant

Yikes! That poor baked dragon! Really nice job Lupus ๐Ÿ™‚ The color in the photograph looks like a match to me!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
            Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Carolyn
            Participant

Coming along beautifully . Good job.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.