fbpx

For Trade…sale…whatever…. Silver Dragon and more!

Home Forums Administration Flea Market For Trade…sale…whatever…. Silver Dragon and more!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Okay…so I have decided by staring at my collection that I really want something more in my collection besides these three.

The Hippogryph is ALREADY GONE!

THe peacock Young dragon is loverly. He was slightly fleabitten but has been repaired. I can’t find the places I fixed….so he looks great.

The Silver was also painted by me. I want to do another…so I don’t wish to keep both.

Here is what I want really….

a PYO Kirin and a another PYO dragon

anything coiled (I can dream right)…besides Snapdragon…I can’t afford to feed ya.

young unicorn

flapcats

damaged ANYTHING

Blackgold Lap

The family in the new color

The young dragon in gold

and more…just make an offer I will take most anything really.

I will also make fursuits for windstones!!! Even full suits! Imagine the show winner costume for next halloween! See my upcoming full suit and past heads at my website. http://www.whippetluv.deviantart.com/

Patricia
    Participant

Ohh, I’d love the hippocampus!

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

I’ve got a black flap cat and a slightly damaged peacock hatchling- but I have my eye on the silver dragon. So I dunno what you like but feel free to PM me.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.