fbpx

For Sale White Male, Mother, Young and Hatcher and Small Peacock Wizard

Home Forums Administration Flea Market For Sale White Male, Mother, Young and Hatcher and Small Peacock Wizard

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hello all need to clear out some windstones. All the white dragons are mint, non-smoking home, they have been displayed behind glass but have no flaws. I have the original cardboard boxes for mom and male, have non-original boxes for young and hatcher.

The wizard has a tiny fleaspeck on his back. Honestly I thought he was mint until I went over him with a fine-toothed comb before posting on the forums. He has his original cardboard box. If anyone is seriously interested in him I can get a photo to you by email, just message me. I can’t figure out how to post photos on the forums (sigh).

Prices do not include shipping or insurance, which is also required. All windstones will be safely double boxed, and unlike most on the forums I prefer to ship USPS (I always mark it fragile, or you risk tossing), mostly because my dad has been a mailman for over 20 years. Can ship UPS or Fed Ex if someone expresses a strong preference.

White Male $120
    White Mother $120
    White Young $90
    White Hatcher $50

OR whole White family for $320

Small Peacock Wizard $18

Also looking to trade for a white mother unicorn if anyone needs to get rid of one. P.S. I don’t check my messages constantly, so don’t freak if I don’t contact you for a day or so.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.