fbpx

Flion

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    tammy
    Participant

Hi Melody. I’m pretty new here so please excuse me if my question is redundant but i haven’t been able to find anything on Flions that is any more recent than 2007. My question is simple: Are there any Flions (Flion family?) coming out anytime soon? I have been collecting dragons and other of your lovely creatures for (oh my) at least 20 years already I’m sure, and I missed the boat whenever flions have been out. ๐Ÿ™

tammy
      Participant

ok, upon further investigation, it seems I have indeed stuck this in wrong place and it needs to go in the “squeeks” section. Cept there I get it’s a one shot deal so I have to come up with a list… only posting this reply so anyone feeling like they should answer my question won’t have to. cheers!

Melody
        Keymaster

ok, upon further investigation, it seems I have indeed stuck this in wrong place and it needs to go in the “squeeks” section. Cept there I get it’s a one shot deal so I have to come up with a list… only posting this reply so anyone feeling like they should answer my question won’t have to. cheers!

It is fine to ask me about stuff here! I have been wanting to do a flion family for years, but other stuff keeps pushing in line ahead of them.

Melody
          Keymaster

Hi Melody. I’m pretty new here so please excuse me if my question is redundant but i haven’t been able to find anything on Flions that is any more recent than 2007. My question is simple: Are there any Flions (Flion family?) coming out anytime soon? I have been collecting dragons and other of your lovely creatures for (oh my) at least 20 years already I’m sure, and I missed the boat whenever flions have been out. ๐Ÿ™

The old flion was retired because the sculpture had issues. I have a new flion sculpture right now waiting to have a mold made on him. This flion isn’t a high priority project because I put the new dragons and foo-dog family ahead of him, so it will be awhile .. He is coming though!

Melody
            Keymaster

By the way, nobody will get mad if anyone posts a question in the wrong topic area, or asks a question the old members have heard before! Someone will answer it.
              If necessary to keep things tidy, we may move a thread to a more appropriate topic section, but no need to be shy!

tammy
              Participant

Oh that’s awesome! Thanks Melody, appreciate your response… and I can be very patient. Besides, sounds like there are dragons (and other fun creatures) to get excited about in the meantime!

Purplecat
                Participant

I’m excited to see a female flion someday! Also…that hippogryph sculpt that’s hiding somewhere around the factory!

tammy
                  Participant

yes a Flion family would be extremely cool. ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.