fbpx

Flap Cats Wanted – I Heart Flapcats

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Flap Cats Wanted – I Heart Flapcats

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

I have large black flapcat and the birdwing and batwing Siamese. Would love to have any other flapcats, especially white large and large siamese. Any tips on how to acquire these?

Skigod377
    Participant

kali65 wrote:

Any tips on how to acquire these?

Just offer lots of money ๐Ÿ˜† The large white is retired, I think, so folks will be hard pressed to sell them. I know the only thing that could make me sell the ones I have is a really good offer. Let folks know what you’re willing to pay. ๐Ÿ™‚

Skigod377
      Participant

Im looking to buy back one of the griffins I sold. I would sell you my two limited production black and white spotted flap cats for $225 each or $425 for both. They originally sold for $150 each. They come mint in box with signed COA’s and are hand signed on the bottom by Melody. Its highly unlikely there will be more since she kinda stopped selling the signed stuff except on Ebay. If you’re interested, let me know.

I have a large siamese flap cat that I’m thinking of selling. It’s mint, no tag (it looks like it was made before the tags were offered) no box. PM me if you are interested.
        http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q313/Romeodanny/IMG_0528.jpg

Leigha
        Participant

RomeoDanny, did the flash wash out the color on the nose of your cat? my cat has a much darker mask, I was wondering if they were that different

My Large Siamese has a lighter mask like Romeodanny’s. Just an FYI. ๐Ÿ˜€

The flash did wash out some of the colour but, not much. The mask is light.

Jodi
          Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

My Large Siamese has a lighter mask like Romeodanny’s. Just an FYI. ๐Ÿ˜€

So is mine.

Leigha
            Participant

well that’s neat, mine has a darker mask; it’s just a tag lighter than the dark brown of the tail

Jasmine
              Participant

Leigha wrote:

well that’s neat, mine has a darker mask; it’s just a tag lighter than the dark brown of the tail

Mine is like that too.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.