fbpx

Flap Cats

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Flap Cats

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Wanted the four small flab cats. The two cream good and bad and then two black good and bad.
    Would have to be shipped to the UK. I don’t actually have any money at the mo but im on the look out fot them. Obviousely ide pay shipping.
    Ide like them mint bux box isn’t needed although it would be good for keeping them safe during shipping.
    Im not looking to pay huge amounts.

Anyone actually know the value of flap cats these days? big and small?

SPark
    Participant

Big ones seem to run from $100 on upwards. Small these days are going around $60. *grumblemutter* Too freaking expensive, if you ask me.

ladybrooklyn
      Participant

I KNOW my sister had a little flap cat… I wish I could find it. ::grumbles:: she has the Frog wizard in her room tha tI can find… but no Flap cat. I wonder where she hid it… πŸ˜›

Being that she’s married and living in Flagstaff… I can raid her room periodicall. :lol Tempted to “rescue” her Pocket Dragons…

Doesn’t she wonder where stuff has gone? πŸ˜†

ladybrooklyn
        Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

Doesn’t she wonder where stuff has gone? πŸ˜†

Nope… she hasn’t really been “home” since she had her daughter and got married… πŸ˜‰

She’s got so much crap in that room… it’s ridiculous… Elvis stuff… random knick knacks… if she asks… I “rescued” them. I have all of her Breyers too… I “rescued” them from the garage. πŸ˜€

haha, that will teach her to leave her stuff unloved and lying around.

ladybrooklyn
          Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

haha, that will teach her to leave her stuff unloved and lying around.

Pretty much. πŸ˜€

You’d almost never guess I’m the older sibling would ya? ::snickers::

And hey… I’ve rescued some of her MLPs… OUR Carebears that are for SOME reason… ALL in her room. ::grumbles::

You know what… it’s pay back… I had a model horse when I was little… a cute little foal… one of my favs. Well… at one point or another this model up and disappeared. Literally. I always remembered her… and wondered where she went.

Well… we were cleaning out my sister’s room and rearranging the bed etc… lo and behold… we moved the bed and found… behind Xmas wrapping paper… MY HORSE!!!!

This was 10 yrs LATER mind you,… that poor thing sat in my sister’s room.. hidden… for 10 yrs! HA HA!

So I figure it’s my right! πŸ˜† πŸ™„

Haha, that is funny. Glad you found your horse.

Jodi
            Participant

I paid $200 each for my two big flap cats and between $35 and $82 each for the small ones. The larger Birman was selling for $200 on the direct order page when they had them. So I think what I paid (for the large anyway) was about right. Small ones seem to fluctuate more.

Thanks for the advice guys! ha ha i cant believe your sister loses Windstone in her room. πŸ™„

Skigod377
              Participant

Thanks Muchly πŸ˜€

Skigod377
                Participant

You;re welcome. I think the same seller just listed another one, too.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.