fbpx

Flamed!!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Flamed!!

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    frozendragon
    Participant

skigod377 wrote:

sunhawk wrote:

just send him/her an email back going:

“BWAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!”

that that’s it *g*

Thats a good one!

yeah…it made me giggle….hehe…..well the drugs might have helped it along though….

NirvanaCat13
      Participant

Dude, write him an e-mail back saying that if he does not desist immediately that you will sue him for all he’s worth for harrassment and liblel! That’ll get his attention…. *smug grin* Also report it to evilBay as harrassment and get his ass kicked off.

Arlla
        Participant

LOL the second message he sent me was really pretty funny. It SCREAMED “I’m 16, never been laid and I spend all my parents’ money on video games.” I didn’t say that, though – all I said was “wow, I’m so deeply impressed. I wish I was as cool as you. Please stop messaging me.”
          He sent me a final retort. But he’s been quiet since then. ^_^ It’s all so juvenile – I was SO tempted to throw maturity away and get in there to join the mudslinging!! 😀

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
          -J R R Tolkien

Well, I think those ponies are very unique. Very Creative. Must have taken ages to get them that way. I’m really not that patient. Anyone flames me I’ll just get my Flame Alchemist Roy Mustang to send them back. Oops wrong forum. Bad Romeo…tsk tsk. I have to keep telling myself Fullmetal Alchemist belongs to someone else. 😥

I think he does that because he is immature. I can also see his point tho…. When I am searching for something (like guitars for my bf), one thing that irrates me is when the chinese have their cheap look alike guitars to sell as well. It makes me look at more auctions then I should have to go thru.

I have played the first Kingdom Hearts game and found it really cool (except for the part that I got stuck on). How is the second one?

By the way, I like the Heartless and the Nobody one.

frozendragon wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

sunhawk wrote:

just send him/her an email back going:

“BWAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!”

that that’s it *g*

Thats a good one!

yeah…it made me giggle….hehe…..well the drugs might have helped it along though….

When i used to moderate a Sony forum, you wouldn’t believe the screaming, threatening PM’s i used to get when i had to ban someone for being a pain in the butt. One girl threatened to come all the way to my house to leave a flaming bag of poop on my doorstep! LOL So the best response i found was to just skip the attempt to appeal to logic in those circumstances and go right for the laughing your face off *g*

Arlla wrote:

LOL the second message he sent me was really pretty funny. It SCREAMED “I’m 16, never been laid and I spend all my parents’ money on video games.” I didn’t say that, though – all I said was “wow, I’m so deeply impressed. I wish I was as cool as you. Please stop messaging me.”
          He sent me a final retort. But he’s been quiet since then. ^_^ It’s all so juvenile – I was SO tempted to throw maturity away and get in there to join the mudslinging!! 😀

Gawd, i’ve encountered fanboys like that, they are the ones that give me a dirty look at anime conventions when i tell them that no, we don’t have volume 4 of “[Insert Popular Manga Here]” or no i’ve never played “[Insert Popular Videogame Here” – you don’t have to know every single nerdly passtime to work in the dealer’s room! I’ve got enough of my own nerdly passtimes! LOL

NirvanaCat13
          Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

I think he does that because he is immature. I can also see his point tho…. When I am searching for something (like guitars for my bf), one thing that irrates me is when the chinese have their cheap look alike guitars to sell as well. It makes me look at more auctions then I should have to go thru.

On that note, when there are all sorts of funky auctions, you may find one that many others have overlooked that is a gem, and you get it for a good deal….plus if you’re a procrastinator like me it’s a good time killer, going through all the auctions~ :mrgreen:

SPark
            Participant

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

On that note, when there are all sorts of funky auctions, you may find one that many others have overlooked that is a gem, and you get it for a good deal….plus if you’re a procrastinator like me it’s a good time killer, going through all the auctions~ :mrgreen:

It’s like trying to find good dragons. You have to wade through so much crap, but then once in a while you find something really marvelous!

NirvanaCat13
              Participant

SPark wrote:

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

It’s like trying to find good dragons. You have to wade through so much crap, but then once in a while you find something really marvelous!

Exactly

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.