fbpx

Flame Point Male Griffin

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Flame Point Male Griffin

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 153 total)
  • Author
    Pegasi1978
    Participant

Pegasi1978
      Participant

I just saw Nam’s new Flame Point Male Griffin in the staff gallery. Very pretty! Any chances we could see some more pictures of him Nam?

Jennifer
        Keymaster

Sure!!

Here’s the description from the gallery:

Quote:

I had a dream about painting a griffin this color- so I had to! The color on his feathers are a orangey-red, but have a bright reddish flash to them depending on the viewing angle. His claws and necklace are 23k gold leaf, and he has two garnets and an andalusite in his necklace. The andalusite is really neat, it has both red and gold in the gemstone. I will probably only make this one of this guy and a family to match.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
          My art: featherdust.com

Jodi
          Participant

OMG! 😯 That is gorgeous! I love that griffin. *cries* I’ll never be able to afford him.

wolflodge100
            Participant

Yeah, it looks like the gods are conspiring against me to ever own a Windstone painted by Nam πŸ™

Leigha
              Participant

Oh my… he is so beautiful…

Hey Em, if I save up and you save up and we win, we can share ownership…..

He is so beautiful.

Pegasi1978
                Participant

That’s nice!

Really gorgeous! Love the close up. Did you ever have siamese kitties?

KoishiiKitty
                  Participant

your griffins are always sooo detailed! mmm-mm. what a PRETTY fiery griffen. he looks like he would be such a dominant male!

Jodi
                    Participant

Romeodanny wrote:

Hey Em, if I save up and you save up and we win, we can share ownership…..

He is so beautiful.

OK. But would he be a Canadian citizen or an American citizen? πŸ˜€

Why a snowbird of course! πŸ˜† I guess as long as he isn’t in one country for more than 6 months then it won’t matter? (Since the snowbirds need to come home after 6 months. πŸ˜† )

keschete
                      Participant

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

Brian
                        Participant

Wow that is awesome. πŸ˜€

wolflodge100 wrote:

Yeah, it looks like the gods are conspiring against me to ever own a Windstone painted by Nam πŸ™

*pops a squat next to ya*
                          I so know what you mean! Ah, to be admired from a far is my lot for Nams stuff *sigh*

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 153 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.