fbpx

first statue airbrushing

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone first statue airbrushing

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Cassandra
    Participant

I know this is not a Windstone PYO but I just wanted to share this anyway =P Well here is an old unicorn statue the my mother gave me which had some damage. So after repairing it I decided to cover up the fixed arias with some airbrushing and went a little crazy with it and here is the result ๐Ÿ™‚ this was my first time working on a statue but I did practice on some paper first.
      The Unicorn was pure white to begin with. But the horn and the chain were both gold.
      so I gave it a mixture of markings between a zorse and a panda ๐Ÿ˜€

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

siberakh1
      Participant

Neat! Nice job!

Grayfire_artz
        Participant

OOOOH woooow for a first time this piece is fantastic!!

Cassandra
          Participant

Thank you so much ๐Ÿ˜€

Bodine
            Participant

I think it is lovely.Good job. ๐Ÿ™‚
              I am learning also.I have to learn how to do stripes with mine yet.Trying to perfect the points on the ends.

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
              Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Cassandra
              Participant

I think it is lovely.Good job. ๐Ÿ™‚
                I am learning also.I have to learn how to do stripes with mine yet.Trying to perfect the points on the ends.

Thank you ๐Ÿ™‚ I find when doing stripes its best to hold the airbrush very close, and then quickly pull away when you want to create a point. But with more complex stripes like zebra stipes they turn out better when painted by hand. I have also practiced with leopard spots and cant wait to try that out on something ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.