fbpx

First PYOs

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    LadyFirebird
    Participant

LadyFirebird
      Participant

I’m not sure how to create a Gallery and some have posted their pyos here, so I’ll show the three that I have completed so far

This is the first PYO Griffin I did and I call him ‘Job’ because he was very patient with me and didn’t rip my face off in my poor attempt to paint him. He is all right–I have a soft spot for him because he is my first griffin. Plan on keeping him just to compare to future griffins I hope to paint. You can’t see it too well but he does have copper sparkles all over him,

The next victim err pyo is that of a MUSE–in fact the very first pyo I’ve done. Again, he’s okay and he suffered through my attempts but survived.

Lastly we have the first PYO Dragon I did–I call him Scenic Fall–I wanted to make him look like a scene viewing fall trees in color. He was a black rescue and I used Peral-Ex powders on him exclusively.

I think of all of them, Scenic Fall may look the best. He does have a Peridot German made Cabochon in his tail. So thank you for viewing and hopefully as time goes on, I will get better. πŸ˜€

Nightcrow
        Participant

Wow, I’m jealous! πŸ˜€ My first pieces didn’t come out nearly that well! That dragon is amazingly beautiful, and I love the griffin, too — his wings are awesome, with the edging and the fade-to-gold effect. (And the Muse happens to be done ENTIRELY in my two favorite colors! πŸ™‚ So I’m enjoying staring at her, too!)

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Leigha
          Participant

I love to paint the muses, I think they’re the most fun to paint πŸ™‚ I see sparklies on that griffin and I love it! *mesmerized by sparklies*

Angie
            Participant

Very nice! The colors on the Muse are lovely, and I like how there seem to be hints of gold on the griffin. And Fall is my favorite season, so I love that dragon! πŸ˜€

PurpleTurtle
              Participant

Those are all very lovely. I love the color combinations on the dragon particularly πŸ˜€ .

twindragonsmum
                Participant

Fern, those are great!!! Love your color schemes!

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

tdm

dragonmedley
                  Participant

Squee! That muse is so cute!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                    http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                    I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                    http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Nice work on your first PYO’s! The colour scheme on the dragon is very pretty! πŸ™‚

NirvanaCat13
                    Participant

Grats on your first PYOs!! They look great! Just keep plugging along and you’ll keep getting better and better!

Grayfire_artz
                      Participant

YAAAAAAAAY!! congrats on the your first pyo’s!! they look wonderful!!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.