fbpx

Figured it out! Don't read.

Home Forums Miscellany Community Figured it out! Don't read.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Chloe
    Participant

Okay, someone please help my poor ignorant soul. I have noticed a couple of people have circled their favorites in the class photo. I would love to do this as well, but have no idea how it is done. I am assuming you need to import the photo to a photo editing program….could someone recommend one?

Thanks for any and all help. It is truly appreciated. ๐Ÿ™‚

Never mind, figured it out!

Scathach
      Participant

Well, not all of have! I was going to ask the same question, so…..

Life is beautiful.

Chloe
        Participant

I went to the first site google pulled up for free photo editing:
          http://fotoflexer.com then went from there! It was pretty easy, but kind of slow.

Skeeterdeee
          Participant

You can also put the picture into your computers “paint” program. That’s the only way I could figure out how to do it.

(Heehee, since it said “don’t read”, I just HAD to come in and read! XD)

You can also put the picture into your computers “paint” program. That’s the only way I could figure out how to do it.

I asked the same question and then figured it out using an iPad paint program. Started circling the ones I want and most of them were circled…lol! There are a couple though I would love to have, hoping I can get one though!

Skeeterdeee
            Participant

I asked the same question and then figured it out using an iPad paint program. Started circling the ones I want and most of them were circled…lol! There are a couple though I would love to have, hoping I can get one though!

Me too! I think it might be a much shorter list if I just cross out the ones I DON’T like, LOL.

Chloe
              Participant

๐Ÿ˜€ Sounds like me…

๐Ÿ˜€ Sounds like me…

OMG Me tooo!!! Sorry but couldn’t resist. So much temptation to see what was up ๐Ÿ™‚

Pam

*reads*

*reads*

HEHE **shakes finger at you…turns it and shakes it at me to :)**

etruscan
                  Participant

Reading … and hope I can remember the information if I ever want to make marks on a photo. ๐Ÿ™‚

I couldn’t resist eitherโ€ฆ. *reading*

Laurie
                    Participant

ditto. “don’t read” ๐Ÿ˜‰

Chloe
                      Participant

Well, I guess I can tell I joined the right forum! LOL….guess that did make it too tempting. BUT, you can’t say I didn’t warn you not to read it. ๐Ÿ˜€

Setsunawolf
                        Participant

Reads entire thing. Should be a NYT best seller.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                          Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                          Sun Dragon Koi #3

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.