fbpx

Few Retireds for Sale/Trade New Added

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Few Retireds for Sale/Trade New Added

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Pixie-dust
    Participant

I have a few things for sale/trade. Everything is in REALLY GOOD condition if not mint. :yes:

Black mother unicorn- no box asking $160

Emerald Hatching Kinglet- no box asking $140

Emerald Wizard mouse- without box asking $90

Large black Flapcat- no box asking $135

Siamese Bat-winged Flapcat- with box asking $60

Emerald Oriental dragon- no box pending

Emerald Oriental young dragon- with box found new home!!! :bye:

Ruby Oriental young dragon- with and without box both found new homes :bye:

Jade Oriental young dragon- no box found new home :bye:

Peacock Oriental Sun Dragon- without box found new home!!! :bye:
      Emerald Oriental Sun dragon- without box found new home :bye:

Emerald Wizard cat – with box asking $400

I am looking for…… πŸ˜†
      Rising spectral in rainbow
      Hatching Emperor and Empress in rainbow
      Special paint Oriental Sun dragons- any colors
      most curlies except Amethyst and old green
      Black Bat-winged flapcat
      Black Grand unicorn
      Poads except Black Peacock
      Birman/calico/white/orange/spot flapcats
      I think that’s it.

Please if interested make offers WITHOUT the shipping. We can figure shipping after we make a deal. I will only charge you what actual shipping/insur costs to send to you.
      Everything would be double boxed with bubble-wrap and packing peanuts.

squeek* Last but not least, if not a trade I will either except cashiers check or personal checks, but I will not ship until check clears, and now Paypal. squeek*

In memory of my beautiful Australian shepard Maxine.
      My beloved Australian Shep (Maxine) got sick, and by the time we completed all her tests (CT-Scan, 2 Echos, several chest drainings, Cardiologist) she still had to be euthanized due to Cancer. I still and will always love and miss her. Sorry, I got emotional there. πŸ˜₯

The puppy in the picture is not Maxine. This is Maxines new little sister. Her
      name is Darla and I found her on Petfinder.com. She and her brothers needed
      a home after being dumped at a feed store. I adopted her and I am happy to
      say that all her brothers have been adopted too. They are all in really good homes
      and we keep in touch by sending pictures. Darla is ( what they think she is)
      an Australian shep/ Corgi mix.
      Thank you Darla for bringing joy back into our family. We desperately needed
      it after all the sadness of having to put Maxine down.
      Thank you
      Thanks

Pixie-dust
      Participant

bayoudragon
        Participant

pm’d you πŸ™‚

Sbianchi
          Participant

I’m sorry to hear about Maxine, PM’d you.

purpledragonclaw
            Participant

I’m sorry about Maxine. Loving a beloved pet is never easy.

jackid55
              Participant

I’m sorry to hear about Maxine. Losing a pet is always hard. πŸ™

I have the Rainbow Rising Spectral and Hatching Empress if you are interested in buying them. Let me know.
                :bye:

WolfenMachine
                Participant

I’m sorry to hear about your Aussie, pixie-dust *huggles* I sent you a PM!

Setsunawolf
                  Participant

How long will you be offering the pieces for? Sorry to hear about your pup as well.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                    Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                    Sun Dragon Koi #3

Pixie-dust
                    Participant

I will leave them up indefinitely since these are ones I want to trade/sell.
                      I am asking for the offers to be around the AVERAGE price listed in the Windstone
                      sales price database please. Except I’m asking $90 for the Emerald Wizard mouse
                      because that is what I paid. So if anyone would like to meet or make offers around
                      the average price listed, we can make a deal. Otherwise, I will just keep them. I
                      have owned and loved them for this long, that unless I can get what their worth, they
                      will just stay put.
                      Thanks everyone who has shown some interest and thanks for all the hugs regarding
                      Maxine! I really appreciate them.
                      Tamara

Katherine
                      Participant

I am so sorry to hear about Maxine! πŸ˜₯

Pixie-dust
                        Participant

Thank you Eaglefeather!
                          Hope everything is going well with you! My griffin chicks say hello and thank you for finding them a home. I am really enjoying them. πŸ˜†

Pixie-dust
                          Participant

Thank you Jackid55!
                            I love the pictures of your ” children “. I also had a kitty cat named Misty but a month before Maxine got ill and had to be put to sleep, Misty’s old age and kidney problems made themselves known and she too had to be put to sleep. She was 16 and I had to put her to sleep the day after my surgery. October/November 2008 was NOT a happy time in my life. The only thing that saved Christmas was my new rescued puppy named Darla.
                            If I knew how to down load pictures like you can, I would love to post one of Misty, Maxine, and Darla!
                            You posted elsewhere that you may be moving overseas. Will you beable to take them with you or will they stay with family, if you don’t mind me asking?
                            I am very interested in buying the rainbow dragons I want but I need to see how my sales/trades go.
                            Thanks πŸ™‚

jackid55
                            Participant

Thank you. The kids will be going with us. I just figured out the signature thing. YAY! Go to the control panel. Click on profile, then on edit signature. Then you just add the links for the pictures from photobook or whichever site you use and there they are. πŸ˜€

I have a few of each of the rainbows so just let me know, and I will let you know if I get down to one. Good luck!

Katherine
                              Participant

Pixie-dust wrote:

Thank you Eaglefeather!
                                Hope everything is going well with you! My griffin chicks say hello and thank you for finding them a home. I am really enjoying them. πŸ˜†

Oh good! I am glad they nestled in well! My mommy kirin is quietly waiting for me to bring her mate and baby,but she loves all of her other companions!

Pixie-dust
                                Participant

Eaglefeather,
                                  If you would like me to keep an eye out for a mate and baby, let me know.
                                  I sometimes come across Windstones looking for a good home in my endless search for ones I am trying to find.
                                  Take care and have a good night/day! πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.