fbpx

FEW PIECES FOR SALE..UPDATED FEB 2011…PAGE 10

Home Forums Administration Flea Market FEW PIECES FOR SALE..UPDATED FEB 2011…PAGE 10

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 137 total)
  • Author
    Mmloda
    Participant

Here are a few more PYO’s for sale….

OXPECKER GRIFFIN… ๐Ÿ™‚

And this is the RINGTAIL LEMUR KI RIN… ๐Ÿ™‚

SHAMROCK PYO WOLF… ๐Ÿ™‚

Marzena

Mmloda
      Participant

BUMP….I am accepting all offers on the pieces I have listed here…. ๐Ÿ™ I just found out that my hubby is loosing his job as of the new year, his company is closing down and I also may in fact be listing more pieces up for sale soon!

Marzena

Lupin
        Participant

mmloda wrote:

BUMP….I am accepting all offers on the pieces I have listed here…. ๐Ÿ™ I just found out that my hubby is loosing his job as of the new year, his company is closing down and I also may in fact be listing more pieces up for sale soon!

Damn I wish we had our bills cleared up so I could Do double duty help you & myself to those Pegasi, & maybe a few more.
          If we’re on top enough May be able to do so if anybody’s still left after Christmas/New Years….

Mmloda
          Participant

Thank you Lupin! I would really appreciate it….I just can’t believe this is happening!especially right now!

Marzena

Lupin
            Participant

mmloda wrote:

Thank you Lupin! I would really appreciate it….I just can’t believe this is happening!especially right now!

I understand!!
              We had it not last year but the year before.
              The Male had gone to school for the months of Sept-October.
              Was back to work & then Laid off by the end of November.
              We’ve been trying to recover from that still.
              Then the Move this summer.
              Top off with his having to go back to school by the end of this year, so we’ve got that done.
              At least this year he *Knock on Wood* hasn’t been laid off this time.
              We may make it, & get the bills cleared.
              But Christmas isn’t going to be anything “Special”, we still need too much of the “Basic” & Big things for the Baby(You really don’t want to know about the stroller, trust me you really don’t, suffice it to say that we can’t just get any double thanks to Khym & his Issues), & to get back on top of the bills. Oh & wait we already know there’s going to be a 2 weeks “Holiday Shutdown” so we’ll need to make sure we have rent & other bills able to be paid for that. Toss on still needing car repairs on BOTH vehicles(one so that we can get it back).
              But there’s definitely a light at the end of our Tunnel, there will be for yours too, you just have to make sure you remember to look past the Lamps on the wall to see it. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Mmloda
              Participant

I know, thanks again, my concern is Maks’s vet bills and all the bills that we still need to pay off from that, as well as all of the other bills and the morgage. Our cmas isn’t going to be anything special either this year, it will have to be on a much smaller scale. I am just thankful that we didn’t buy a car cause we’ve been talking about it, so I guess thats the only positive right now! We’ll just have to repair the car we have and hope that it lasts until everything gets figured out again!

Marzena

Lupin
                Participant

mmloda wrote:

I know, thanks again, my concern is Maks’s vet bills and all the bills that we still need to pay off from that, as well as all of the other bills and the morgage. Our cmas isn’t going to be anything special either this year, it will have to be on a much smaller scale. I am just thankful that we didn’t buy a car cause we’ve been talking about it, so I guess thats the only positive right now! We’ll just have to repair the car we have and hope that it lasts until everything gets figured out again!

I fell out of from the Maks updates.
                  Is he still doing well?
                  He still on the Pred?
                  Jube is still/back on the Pred & hard on it again until we can find out & then figure out our options for that eye & Lens of hers. & Then afford whatever the option is. Reminding me I need to get to her vets since she’s pretty much out. At least the Pred isn’t horribly expensive.

Mmloda
                  Participant

Lupin wrote:

mmloda wrote:

I fell out of from the Maks updates.
                    Is he still doing well?
                    He still on the Pred?
                    Jube is still/back on the Pred & hard on it again until we can find out & then figure out our options for that eye & Lens of hers. & Then afford whatever the option is. Reminding me I need to get to her vets since she’s pretty much out. At least the Pred isn’t horribly expensive.

Pm’ed you!

Marzena

Mmloda
                    Participant

BUMP…. ๐Ÿ™‚

Marzena

Mmloda
                      Participant

Updated page 8 with an offer on the Baby Pegasus…. ๐Ÿ˜‰ I just have to find a some time to go to the Post office now and check on the shipping! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Marzena

Mmloda
                        Participant

Update…..

Both the Male and Mother White Pagasus are PENDING SALE!

I am also adding a Young White Unicorn for sale! I am asking $70.00 for her, she is in MINT condition! I will post a picture of her within the next few days!

Marzena

Mmloda
                          Participant

Update….
                            The White Male and Mother Pegasus have been SOLD!

All of the Pyo’s are still available for sale along with the White Young Unicorn!

Marzena

Mmloda
                            Participant

Update…..
                              The White Baby Pegasus without the necklace is also SOLD!

Marzena

Mmloda
                              Participant

Bump! The PYO’s are still all for sale and the white young unicorn! All offers are welcome and I am also open to trades!

Marzena

Mmloda
                                Participant

Bump..here is the link to my ebay where all of the available PYO’s are listed up for sale….http://shop.ebay.com/maksdobe/m.html

I really need to find these guys new loving homes, I running out of space, so if anyone is interested feel free to PM me on here, I am open to offers on any of teh PYO’s.

Marzena

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 137 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.