fbpx

Ferret name

Home Forums Miscellany Community Ferret name

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

I just got a rescue ferret yesterday. He’s beautiful – about one year old and cinnamon. He is (hopefully) going to be pals with a ferret I have named Fang. Fang, by the way, is a sweetie – he was named for the boarhound in Harry Potter. He needed a new friend since his sister, Snitch, died about a month and a half ago due to an inoperable pancreatic tumor. So I need a name for the new guy and I’m coming up blank. I was thinking another Harry Potter name if anyone has any suggestions…

By the way, saw the HP: Order of the Phoenix preview before Happy Feet. It looks really good! Now if the last book would just come out!

dragonmedley
    Participant

Go for Dobby.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
      I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Or Draco? He was a ferret at one point… πŸ™‚

fluffy for the 3 headed dog

lamortefille
      Participant

Snape!

mimitrek wrote:

That was my all time favorite scenes in any of the books or movies! πŸ˜† But the guy is soooo slimy and obnoxious I just couldn’t stick a cute little ferret with the name. Although it was a great suggestion – thanks!

You could call him Crookshanks, even though the real one’s a cat. *shrug* Or as a partner to Fang, call him Norbert!

What about the name of the hippogryph??

Participant

CherylKaufman wrote:

What about the name of the hippogryph??

Buckbeak

Dumbledore might be a cute name, too…

ddvm wrote:

mimitrek wrote:

That was my all time favorite scenes in any of the books or movies! πŸ˜†

That was one of my favorite scenes too!

ddvm wrote:

But the guy is soooo slimy and obnoxious I just couldn’t stick a cute little ferret with the name. Although it was a great suggestion – thanks!

He he…it also occurred to me right I after I posted that comment that the ferret was probably too cute to be called Draco…

I think I might go with Buckbeak – even though they fed dead ferrets to him! Gasp – I was horrified during the movie – my least favorite scene!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.