fbpx

Female griffin #2

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Female griffin #2

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I noticed under the comments that you wondered about doing a small edition of her since she was many people’s favorite. THAT WOULD BE GREAT! Not to mention wonderful! Please consider this an official squeek for a limited edition (or even regular edition!) of her.

Thanks.

Stephanie
    Participant

What about a male griffin too????? I vote for #4!!! πŸ˜‰ But that is just me. πŸ˜›

Arlla
      Participant

Mmmm, pretty pretty dove griffin…

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
        -J R R Tolkien

Heather
        Participant

ddvm wrote:

I noticed under the comments that you wondered about doing a small edition of her since she was many people’s favorite. THAT WOULD BE GREAT! Not to mention wonderful! Please consider this an official squeek for a limited edition (or even regular edition!) of her.

Thanks.

Official squeak seconded! I love these test paints. πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ It would be wonderful to see #2 appear as an LP (or regular production): her colors and markings are really something special, with her soft sandy brown and the spotting on her white flight feathers, and of course that eyestripe. She is unbelievably elegant, and her shading is perfect. Of them all, she stands out. But that’s not to say that she’s the only one I am crazy about! I would also leap without hesitation for an LP of #1, #13, and #12. Something with those wonderfully intricate markings (that probably drove you up a tree, painting them) like #5 and #9 would also be fantastic. If the fancy took you to do more than one of these tests as an LP run, I can safely say that I would be falling all over myself to buy one of each.

I don’t mean to be greedy. 😳 It’s just that you’ve created so many stunning colors and patterns on these ladies that I could be delighted with any of them . . . and still find myself sighing over the others. πŸ™„

Maria
          Participant

I’d like to see them as LPs… I wouldn’t be able to buy them, but oh well.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.