fbpx

Female Black Sunset Griffins

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Female Black Sunset Griffins

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

I saw the pics of the boys in progress. Just wondering if there will be girls for them…And babies? πŸ™‚

Purplecat
    Participant

I thought I remembered them saying they were working on getting them out for christmas…but I may be wrong. πŸ™‚

Jodi
      Participant

I believe there will be a whole family, and they will be regular production.

Melody
        Keymaster

WindstoneCollector wrote:

I saw the pics of the boys in progress. Just wondering if there will be girls for them…And babies? πŸ™‚

Yup yup. The whole family,
          as production, so, no need to panic about them. The brown female and chicks and the black-peacock winged female and chicks will be limited production though, so we may run out of them.

Melody wrote:

as production, so, no need to panic about them. The brown female and chicks and the black-peacock winged female and chicks will be limited production though, so we may run out of them.

Black peacock winged female and chicks? Different from the Sunsets? In other words, ones to match the retired black male? Retireds mate and chicks will be LP? Have to get this straight cause you know Im cuckoo for the black pieces.

Jodi
          Participant

The retired black male (with the blue and purple wings) will have a Limited Production Female and Chicks to match, just like the Brown/Tan one is getting now.

The Sunset Griffin family will be regular production.

Maebnus
            Participant

I’m soooooooo happy the Sunsets will be production. I can take a little time and let my funds recoup. πŸ˜€ Can’t wait to see them though!

Melody
              Keymaster

PhoenixTears wrote:

Melody wrote:

Black peacock winged female and chicks? Different from the Sunsets? In other words, ones to match the retired black male? Retireds mate and chicks will be LP? Have to get this straight cause you know Im cuckoo for the black pieces.

Yes they are to match the old black males. They will come and go… as limited production.

Oh, I hope I can get ahold of the tan and black females before they are gone…I’ve been waiting on them since I got the males (Hoping for them is more like it) and now I am broke enough I couldn’t afford the tan female of the first batch, hope there is more…But I got my tan croucher, now I gotta get his mommy!!! πŸ˜† I guess I better get my name on a waiting list for the tan momma though I definately want her. πŸ˜‰
                *starts to hyperventilate*
                Ok, atleast I don’t have to worry aobut having to get the Black Sunsets right away.

Purplecat
                Participant

I’m wanting to snag the babies in the tan color and the daddy and babies in the black sunset…ouch! I’ve got some saving to do… πŸ™‚

I got the tan croucher, so I’m good on babies. I have the complete wolf family, so I am skipping the sitting chick in the tan and black. But I hear ya cat!! πŸ˜†

keschete
                  Participant

My Black Male has been waiting for his family a long time…I am glad to hear this and glad I didn’t get the Tan/Brown Momma. I am going to wait for the Black/Rainbow!!!!

YEAH! Thanks Melody and Staff, you are all so wonderful!!!!

Tyrrlin
                    Participant

You mean, my Black boy could have a FAMILY?

Oh, please put the annoucement on the email list when these guys are available! Please? πŸ™‚

Windstone collector in remission. πŸ˜‰

Jennifer
                      Keymaster

Tyrrlin wrote:

You mean, my Black boy could have a FAMILY?

Oh, please put the annoucement on the email list when these guys are available! Please? πŸ™‚

I’ll email you Tyrrlin πŸ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                        My art: featherdust.com

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.