fbpx

Fellow artist question

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Fellow artist question

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    afowkes
    Participant

Greetings Ms. Peña and crew-

I was wondering how one would go about either working at your facility or apprenticing under you. I have a bachelor’s in Fine Arts and I very much admire your gorgeous dragons and the color themes in each one. It would be a great honor to work with you and learn even more about this art form. I do hope to hear from you soon on how to pursue this passion of mine and thank you for your time.

Melody
      Keymaster

Hi, Sorry I didn’t get to this message sooner we’ve been away from the internet for three weeks.
        Well to answer your question, we aren’t set up for interns or apprentices ( you make it sound like I know what I am doing, I don’t!) but we hire people just like other companies do. We put ads on Craig’s list, or sometimes use the local employment office. We generally don’t hire people that live outside the vicinity of Corvallis Oregon.

The jobs we look to fill are production jobs, not exactly the fine art job one dreams of! We mostly hire production painters, and casters. Kinda like working in a fast food kitchen, but with paint and plaster.
        If you would like to inquire for further details you can email John@Windstoneeditions.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.