fbpx

February Raffle?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone February Raffle?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

My turn to ask!

Will there be a raffle this month?

If there is, I hope it is a dragon or griffin..or like a flion or somthing. πŸ™‚

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
    www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
    Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Bodine
    Participant

Good luck everyone.

Every act matters.No matter how smallπŸ’ž
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🀞Dream on.

Melody
      Keymaster

My turn to ask!

Will there be a raffle this month?

If there is, I hope it is a dragon or griffin..or like a flion or somthing. πŸ™‚

I think this moths prize will be a kirin. I have a couple gorgeous kirins, painted by Patti I think, on the raffle prize cart. The hang-up with kirins was the lack of horns, but I found a pile of kirin horns that I had saved with such dinky dinky little defects in them , I think they would work just fine.

Scathach
        Participant

A Male KiRin would be spectacular!

Life is beautiful.

Ela_Hara
          Participant

Oh Boy!
            I’d love to try for a Ki-Rin! I only have two babies. πŸ™‚

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
            Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Sirithiliel
            Participant

Oooh I don’t own a Kirin yet, i”ll have to try for it!

Kim
              Blocked

I only have a baby kirin and pyo kirin so would love a chance at another one!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

StormDancer
                Participant

Ok, I have looked in all kinds of raffle pages and no where can I find the rules of the raffles or how to enter.
                  Can someone PLEASE let me know where I should be looking for this information or let me know what I need to do in order to be able to enter.
                  Thank you all so much!

Looking for:
                  "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

StormDancer
                  Participant

Oops after 2 days of looking and then posting asking for help I finally found the information.
                    Here is the link for anyone else looking…
                    http://windstoneeditions.com/forum/windstone-raffles

Looking for:
                    "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

etruscan
                    Participant

Yes, it is confusing. Melody posts the raffle prize and “how to enter” on her Blog, so you have to watch there for the raffles, but most of the discussion is on the Forum!

etruscan
                      Participant

The photo and entry information have been posted on Melody’s Blog. πŸ™‚ Good luck to those who enter!

phantomess
                        Participant

Sitting this one out. I save my entries for dragons. πŸ™‚

But good luck to the rest of you! (Kinda ironic to wish everyone good luck, since only one can win, but…)

Formerly had the Batman & Joker avatar!

etruscan
                          Participant

But good luck to the rest of you! (Kinda ironic to wish everyone good luck, since only one can win, but…)

True – but we can’t (or shouldn’t) ill-wish them all, and we can’t pick out one to give good wishes and root against the rest, so we may as well wish everybody the best of luck. πŸ™‚

briteblades
                            Participant

He’s got great Valentines colors! Handsome guy! Good luck to all who enter! πŸ˜€

True – but we can’t (or shouldn’t) ill-wish them all, and we can’t pick out one to give good wishes and root against the rest, so we may as well wish everybody the best of luck. πŸ™‚

Works for me! I’ll be sitting this one out too. I am usually dragon unless I see something that makes me leap for joy. Melody’s work is amazing, so it happens more than I would expect. πŸ™‚

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
                              www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
                              Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.